Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, the Brackern, Skar's species.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakkem

04-01-2014

The strongest, most intelligent brackern hibernated closer to the surface to awaken first and assess the world's condition for the return of their race.

This doens't suggest that skarner is the strongest and most intelligent but one of the strongest and most intelligent. Skarnar was just the first to emerge from hibernation due to excavation in the crystal scar.

So with this Shouldn't be to hard to come up with someone as strong or stronger then skarner. another Arachnid maybe... but no mites I hope wouldn't even begin to try and figure out how the skills would work on one of those blood suckers...

The Loose Groose

04-02-2014

I honestly have a head cannon that Skarner will go back to get his species, and they will all be dead.

BakonIsLove

10-05-2014

Spiders are arachnids. How about a crystal spider? That would be interesting, in my opinion.