Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, the Brackern, Skar's species.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuelThalion

08-16-2012

Are they only in the form of giant scorpions? I mean, Skarner looks like a scorpion, however, it has never been mentioned if the rest of his kind look like that or if they look like crystallized versions of animals/beings. Maybe crystal humans? Crystal birds? Crystal horses? Crystal deers?

1Eredale

08-16-2012

Crystal snakes? Crystal flies? Crystal minogues? Crystal hydras? Crystal stalagmites? Crystal moles? Crystal antlions? Crystal goats? Crystal cows? Crystal chickens? Crystal bears?

Hmm... crystal bears sounds cool.

Sorry, I am trolling away. Though, I would think that they are mostly insectoid forms (I forgot the fancy scientific name of what scorpions are).

ThorRush

08-16-2012

Crystal Dragon Jesus (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrystalDragonJesus) (tvtropes)

I agree with 1Eredale. Skarner's judgment mentions an Arachia, a crystal Brackern bond with, which suggests that Brackern have some relationship with arachnids. On the fancy scientific side of things (King Phillip Came Over For Good Soup), scorpions are part of the class Arachnida.

1Eredale

08-17-2012

Quote:
ThorRush:
Crystal Dragon Jesus (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftvtropes.org%2Fpmwiki%2Fpmwiki.php%2FMain%2FCrystalDragonJesus)

So Riot said they want to develop more dragons...

LastTestament

08-17-2012

It's been said that Skarner choose his form so it can be surmised that bracken like transformers choose there form and come in a variety of styles despite all being made of the same substance

Thanias1

08-17-2012

Quote:
1Eredale:
(I forgot the fancy scientific name of what scorpions are).

arachnids

PrideHunter Pred

08-18-2012

Hmmm Yugimonz..

LordHippoman

Recruiter

08-19-2012

If they release a crystal Platypus I will never play another champion again.

Fs Son0fSilas

08-20-2012

Quote:
LastTestament:
It's been said that Skarner choose his form so it can be surmised that bracken like transformers choose there form and come in a variety of styles despite all being made of the same substance

This

I believe it was also stated that he was strongest of his people? So, if they would have to 'manage' a way to create a champion on his level of power.

I'm all for a "transforming" champion though

Maybe a group of his people were shattered by rune magic, and in order to save them, their many forms had to be combined? Legion anyone?

A highely mobile champion, that can even steal other's stats and abilities whynot?

Samuel L Jaxx

03-11-2014

Quote:
LastTestament:

Sorry for the necro but...where IS this mentioned?