League of Legends Champions Retrospective

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodxLust

08-16-2012

ok

Bow To The Void

08-16-2012

Love you guys.

WolfHowl

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Between a Sad Mummy, a Madman of Zaun, a Blind Monk, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a Dark Child, the League of Legends has seen the introduction of some crazy, unconventional, and downright badass characters over the years.

Creating compelling champions is our passion, and a great deal of care and effort goes into handcrafting every one of them. Your passion fuels our own, and we learn a lot from your forum discussions and heated battles on the Fields of Justice. In this Retrospective, our co-founders, Brandon “Ryze” Beck and Marc “Tryndamere” Merrill team up with some of the Rioters behind the champions to give you a taste of the “secret sauce” that makes a League of Legends champ.

[youtube]Vs1yD8m2fvE[/youtube]
Love the dramatic music at the end of the clip

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Deltagrizz

08-16-2012

Can you guys fix lee sins Q to jump to someone because sometimes it lags out for a second and it look like you're in a different place.

Shinnannigans1

08-16-2012

I love all the splash art but nidalee and blitz are kind of out dated

Murgiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

So cool... i wish i could apply as programmer 8(

LegionofArcana

08-16-2012

how about some champ contest

Ulvig

08-16-2012

i wish they would should abit more love for characters like cho'gath and urgot:Pi would love to see more boss monster type champions :P

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

woooooot

Yousing

08-16-2012

With all of their "retrospective" and new and boundless creativity, instead of making it easier for Katarina to get a triple kill, why doesn't Riot shoot a look over at Heimerdinger, the Useless Inventor. An old, nerfed, vestige of creativity. Free to play weeks wont bring him back, only a rework will, one he desperately deserves.