Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Champions Retrospective

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodxLust

08-16-2012

ok

Bow To The Void

08-16-2012

Love you guys.

WolfHowl

08-16-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
Between a Sad Mummy, a Madman of Zaun, a Blind Monk, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a Dark Child, the League of Legends has seen the introduction of some crazy, unconventional, and downright badass characters over the years.

Creating compelling champions is our passion, and a great deal of care and effort goes into handcrafting every one of them. Your passion fuels our own, and we learn a lot from your forum discussions and heated battles on the Fields of Justice. In this Retrospective, our co-founders, Brandon “Ryze” Beck and Marc “Tryndamere” Merrill team up with some of the Rioters behind the champions to give you a taste of the “secret sauce” that makes a League of Legends champ.

Love the dramatic music at the end of the clip

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Deltagrizz

08-16-2012

Can you guys fix lee sins Q to jump to someone because sometimes it lags out for a second and it look like you're in a different place.

Shinnannigans1

08-16-2012

I love all the splash art but nidalee and blitz are kind of out dated

Murgiu

08-16-2012

So cool... i wish i could apply as programmer 8(

LegionofArcana

08-16-2012

how about some champ contest

Ulvig

08-16-2012

i wish they would should abit more love for characters like cho'gath and urgot:Pi would love to see more boss monster type champions :P

UrgotFantasy

08-16-2012

woooooot

Yousing

08-16-2012

With all of their "retrospective" and new and boundless creativity, instead of making it easier for Katarina to get a triple kill, why doesn't Riot shoot a look over at Heimerdinger, the Useless Inventor. An old, nerfed, vestige of creativity. Free to play weeks wont bring him back, only a rework will, one he desperately deserves.