Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Kat's laning problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redrach

08-17-2012

Quote:
Amoc:
Unfortunately, they made Kat, who was already a weak early laner, even weaker that way.

I agree, but what does any of this have to do with strategy?

XCodes

08-17-2012

I'm looking at this not as a Katarina player, but rather as a LoL player in general, and I gotta say...

Looking at Katarina's kit, I don't see how she does damage. I know she does damage, but I just can't figure out HOW.

Ur little sister

08-18-2012

Quote:
XCodes:
I'm looking at this not as a Katarina player, but rather as a LoL player in general, and I gotta say...

Looking at Katarina's kit, I don't see how she does damage. I know she does damage, but I just can't figure out HOW.

Here's how:
ennemy champions who face her, are prejudiced that she doesn't deal damage and LET her freely harass them.
Either that, or just players who can't predict bounces.