manamune + archangel's staff stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCuD

09-15-2010

The mana does not stack, 1000 mana total no matter how many or what combo you have.

the % of total mana DOES stack, but there are better ways to raise AP/mana for the same amount of money and get better ancillary effects.

AIUnit92

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by facepalmextreme View Post
they do in term stack, if you were not aware they are both unique passive, but on different items. different items that have a similar unique passive stack. you will have a mana pool of bonus 2000, I have tested this on gragas.
Now that isn't true, Atma's Impaler and Blood razor are two different items, but the bonus damage from them goes to which ever effect would be dealing the most damage.

TurtleRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIUnit92 View Post
Now that isn't true, Atma's Impaler and Blood razor are two different items, but the bonus damage from them goes to which ever effect would be dealing the most damage.
Atmas is based on the attackers health
blood razor is based on the enemies health

Atmas will raise your ad and will be seen on the character window
Blood razor is an on hit magic damage. Seen in purple when hitting something.

And tear doesn't stack

the most AP you can have for a given champion other than annoying anti mage carry is 15% of mana + 1 DC on mana users and 6 dc on non mana users.

The most health you can have on any champion (just happens to be chogath with the highest pool) is around 100,000. (0/21+,0) masteries and 6 warmogs + runes.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleRush View Post
Atmas is based on the attackers health
blood razor is based on the enemies health

Atmas will raise your ad and will be seen on the character window
Blood razor is an on hit magic damage. Seen in purple when hitting something.

And tear doesn't stack

the most AP you can have for a given champion other than annoying anti mage carry is 15% of mana + 1 DC on mana users and 6 dc on non mana users.

The most health you can have on any champion (just happens to be chogath with the highest pool) is around 100,000. (0/21+,0) masteries and 6 warmogs + runes.
Why the hell you revive a 2010 post AND RESPONSE TO SOMEONE!!

Pyr0n1c

10-18-2012

The Bonus AP/AD stack the mana pool doesn't...

otakoteep

06-20-2013

Not to necro post this but.....

Does the +250 into +1000 stats boost stack?
What i'm asking is do they stack in the same manner as buying sapphire crystals

Tested recently and confirmed myself that they 'share' the pool before upgrading and that one takes the pool for the upgrade.
Have yet to have a game last long enough to get both upgraded.

Looks like a glitch when i used on gangplank, I used 2 abilities (his W then E) in quick succession, one item seems to receive the mana boost for one spell and the other one gets the mana boost from the other. Effectively getting around the cooldown.

My opinion is that the 2 work well together with the supposed +2000 bonus mana when completed. Giving the decent sized AD/AP bonuses due to the large pool.

BaronVonPwny

06-20-2013

They don't stack now, until fully transformed. If you buy both at once, the charge is shared, so Archangel's will transform into Seraph's, but Manamune will be reset to 0 - so you need to take twice the time to get both full charged up. And once you finish both, yes, you get +2k mana.
p.s. You should've just made a new thread. Its neater.

Kholdstare13

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakoteep View Post
Not to necro post this but.....

Does the +250 into +1000 stats boost stack?
What i'm asking is do they stack in the same manner as buying sapphire crystals

Tested recently and confirmed myself that they 'share' the pool before upgrading and that one takes the pool for the upgrade.
Have yet to have a game last long enough to get both upgraded.

Looks like a glitch when i used on gangplank, I used 2 abilities (his W then E) in quick succession, one item seems to receive the mana boost for one spell and the other one gets the mana boost from the other. Effectively getting around the cooldown.

My opinion is that the 2 work well together with the supposed +2000 bonus mana when completed. Giving the decent sized AD/AP bonuses due to the large pool.
250 flat + 750 passive = 1000 (transforms into item with 1000 flat, removes passive/resets to 0 for a separate tear.) You can always use 2 in succession. The items have 2 "stacks" of their ability to generate mana. One stack is refreshed every 3 seconds. If you don't cast for 6 seconds you can always cast twice in a row.

Resonant Freq

1 Week Ago

Going as Ryze, I've discovered you can stack both, but if you have both Archangel's and Manamune, one of them will transform before the other, and then the other will start building mana to transform. I've confirmed this in a custom game, getting super-fed vs. bots.

Skellyton22

1 Week Ago

This post is 4 years old, a lot of what they say is not correct now.

From the guy who how stacks them in ranked almost every game:

The tear effect does not stack, but once you fill ether of them(pro tip, stack the manamune first) they no longer have the tear passive and instead have 1000 base mana, no different than sapphire crystal so if you have both stacked you get 2000 extra mana.

Again the tear passive does not stack but once you get the muramana it no longer has the tear passive so you can start over with the Arch staff. Means if you want both actives you have to fill not one but 2 tears in a game. Fun! But another pro tip, you really only need to stack one, the 2nd is just icing on the cake.