manamune + archangel's staff stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Nunu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

ive seen a heimer before in a very long game stack 5 afchangel's staves for 15% mana to ap once, while it made him unstoppable, i couldnt help notice the +1000 mana effect was unique, lowering the effect somewhat

TECHNICALLY manamune and the staff have different unique specials that give +1000 mana, does this mean they stack? or will one still only get 1000 mana from abilities?

Kemba

09-14-2010

They do stack.
If you're willing to sack some survivability on some spell spamming champs, these two items are a really fun combo.

They make AP Kog look good again.

Krosan

09-14-2010

Do they? I'm given to understand that the +1000 mana cap is shared between the Tear "family" of items, but I'm also willing to admit I haven't tested it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

The 1000 bonus mana does not stack. Tear, Archangel, and Manamune all share the same 1000 bonus mana pool.

binch

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDark View Post
The 1000 bonus mana does not stack. Tear, Archangel, and Manamune all share the same 1000 bonus mana pool.
Confirmed.

penatbater

09-14-2010

but both bonuses apply?

Gray the Grayte

09-14-2010

Tear, Manamune and Archangels specials do not stack. The 1000 bonus is shared and so is the 4 Mana per spell cast, i.e. you still get only 4 Mana per cast towards a total 1000 bonus cap even if you have both of them.

This is not theory - I tested it recently on Veigar when manamune first came out.

facepalmextreme

09-14-2010

they do in term stack, if you were not aware they are both unique passive, but on different items. different items that have a similar unique passive stack. you will have a mana pool of bonus 2000, I have tested this on gragas.

BluApex

09-14-2010

then how come when you use an ability, you dont get +8 mana, if they do indeed stack.

Cantor

09-14-2010

I assume both the bonus damage and the bonus AP take affect though, it could be a really strong combo on Kayle due to her new passive (it still feels new to me, the bubble being her ultimate feels new too!)