Riot K-9 Nasus is Retiring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToysGetPlayed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlamantle View Post
got this skin at PAX last year, gonna get the new one this year. Easily one of my fav skins i have, cause it feels like im robo cop, especially while in my ult. If you like to play nasus, it is a fun skin to have, regardless of how you've acquired it

Hey mate, I love your attitude and I think that LoL would be so much better if there's more people like you in the community. The amount of times I've reported people for negative attitude is crazy!

If you'd like, feel free to add me in game (: I promise I won't rage though I can't guarantee that I won't feed (though I generally won't unless you want to play ranked, if so, don't add me haha)

Samurai Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Doughnut View Post
Wow that's weak.. I had an exclusive skin, not anymore
They've done this for Riot Singed as well. All Riot skins were offered in the store during an event for their year. I don't know why anyone would be surprised.

ahsaya

08-19-2012

It's the morning of the 19th, and Graves is unavailable, atleast I got the Nasus skin.

fosco

08-19-2012

I missed it... by an hour and a half... :'( ;_; nasus is my favorite champ

Fujiou

08-19-2012

I never even saw this announcement. I don't think it was in my news feed until today.

Any chance of extending this by a bit?

Yung Breezy

08-19-2012

So mad I missed it I literally just went out and bought RP for riot graves and then I came home and looked and it said unavailable, I thought that since it said the 19th that it would be available all day not just until when the show was over.

Katana

Master Recruiter

08-19-2012

thanks for not ninja retiring him like you tried with riot singed!

PriorityOne

08-19-2012

I just realized that the deadline was 6 p.m. and not 12 p.m. like other sales.

No Riot Nasus for me.

Defonfire

08-19-2012

roit i really vex with u guys u put on my fav skin and i dont hav money to buy rp right now
so im jus asking if u guys can giv me it and when i get the money the rp u can take it plz

ImmaJinshi

08-19-2012

Riot Graves is pretty mehhhhh