Rin, The Mimic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wildwestrice

08-16-2012

Lore:
Born as a twin in bandle city, Rin wasn’t that good at combat, but his brother excelled at it. Rin always tried to mimic his brothers every move. One day when there was a briefing about a mission, he immediately volunteered accompanied by his brother. It was a 2-yordle mission. During the mission they were attacked. Rin ran like a coward and his left brother behind. When he reported back, he told the captain what happened and got banned from the city. Rin travelled to the east where he stumbled upon a town, where he stole food from a merchant. As the merchant was chasing him he threw his sword, hitting Rin in the back. He fell down a cliff into a well. Wounded, he meets Lia, the well spirit. She offers to heal and give him powers in exchange for one of his eyes. Rin accepts. After some training with his newly acquired powers he enters the league.

Melee, Mage, ?

Appearance : white rabbit, yordle, carries a stick, looks angry
Death animation : Yells 'brotheeeer!', falls down, all his arms retract, Lia leaves his body.

Damage 54 (+3.2 / per level)
Health 450 (+85 / per level)
Mana 235 (+50/ per level)
Move Speed 325
Armor 16 (+3.7 / per level)
Magic Resist 30 (+1.25 / per level)
Health Regen 8 (+0.7 / per level)
Mana Regen 6.20 (+0.6 / per level)

(Passive) Blessing of the well spirit: Gains 20/30/50 movement speed on water.

Q: Random/choose? Q from one of your team members.

W: Random/choose? W from one of your team members.

E: Random/choose? E from one of your team members.

Ultimate R: Curse of the well spirit: Curses an enemy champion dealing
150/250/300(+0.8) magic damage over 6 seconds. Also splashes water around that champion. Champions hit by that water take 20% splash damage and leave a trail of water behind that boost your teammates’ movement speed as ‘well’.
(Ulti Passive) stealth while standing still on water after a short duration

I made this so people would pick this over pressing random button.

Also, i am not actually westrice, just a fan
Euw post : http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...42#post8456642

RockAngel88

08-16-2012

I like that someone made a mimic character that has to focus on something, but i have some criticism, why is he stronger in water? that kinda thing would be better if he had abilitys to support that but his abilitys are mimiced. also, if the abilitys. were chosen randomly he would suck.

Wildwestrice

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAngel88 View Post
I like that someone made a mimic character that has to focus on something, but i have some criticism, why is he stronger in water? that kinda thing would be better if he had abilitys to support that but his abilitys are mimiced. also, if the abilitys. were chosen randomly he would suck.
i wanted to have some interaction with water because currently there is no champion that does that. yea i might change the q/w/e