Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

needlewall

08-16-2012

woot ill buy

EVOsentient

08-16-2012

op as ****. She looks awesome and all but does it seem like Riot is drifting away from there roots. What league was then is SO different now.

FaceCheckMyBush

08-16-2012

Can I throw Baron at the enemy team. Riot pls.

godmode rum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

sounds gay.

EVOsentient

08-16-2012

Btw wouldn't it be possible to premote a minion, and throw it to deal more damage :3

hyashisan

08-16-2012

I found Raven!!! Teen Titans is coming to League!!! :O

Illusionism

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat goat View Post
I wonder how long the popularity of this game will last. A new champion every other week (and sometimes even more often than that) just feels insane. We'll have 25-30 more champions a year from this date, imagine that. Then a year after that we'll have another 25-30, totaling well over 150 champions. A new player will need to take a college course to memorize all their abilities and styles to play at a decent level. I can't imagine the game stays at its current incredible popularity for more than a couple more years.
I'm pretty sure, like skins that are old the champs like Yi and Annie will probably go on sale and become unplayable unless you have bought them. Making them exclusive and it will keep a good balance. P: I hope they do something like this..

Valkiden

08-16-2012

Lore?

oJazz

08-16-2012

reminds me a bit of orianna xD i guess its because of the spheres , anyway she looks awesome :P cant wait to play her <3

OmNomNaomi

08-16-2012

omgomgomg i need her when will she come out after regar she is a need cant wait too play her in real game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!