Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombieCakes

08-16-2012

If this is Kassadin's daughter then I'd finally be sure of it. Champion designers for Riot have down syndrome. It's the same **** ****, another **** with huge boobs, no clothes, nothing creative about her. I even thought it was just a Diana skin. ****, did you guys even study for this ****?

Zyjax

08-16-2012

Instabuying her, for sure, completely.

xSUPERLUNCHBOX

08-16-2012

Make a quagmire champion

XombieDremora

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCurrry View Post
COMPLETELY agree...when i first started there were 80 something champs, and as a new player i still remember certain things in normal draft mode omw up to level 30

ALWAYS BAN KARTHUS...he does that thing that hits everyone on the map.
ALWAYS BAN EVE...she goes stealth for 50 seconds and slows u when she comes out and kills u
ALWAYS BAN KASSADIN...he has big nuke silence and teleports around like a madman...

then i learned karthus gets sh*t on in lane, eve is well ...eve, and kassadin is only sometimes banned

Point being...theres too many champs to learn about...i only recently learned about the tanky ones...like when i just hit 30, simply because not many used volibear, riven, etc. I still couldn't describe all 101? champions' 4 abilities+passive to you , because theres simply too many. Stop making champions...maybe start making a new map we can play on, some new items to use, make the game AS IT IS more fun, dont start adding 10 items a week, but maybe a couple new ones, mostly make a new map cuz that we have been waiting for a while
I concur. When I play against rare champs, I don't know what their abilities do and feel completely defenseless. The only solution that I see for myself is actually researching each champ.

Axoros

08-16-2012

Wow can't wait till Syndra and Rengar comes out!!

If you want these champs on release without paying a dime check out this tutorial i found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5WxxQz5xA

Karter Wid a K

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
While it might be tempting to snatch up a defenseless minion and use it as a projectile,
The Committee for the Protection of Minion Rights disapproves of Syndra's abilities.

Shou Chobatsu

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahbrahh View Post
I get it, new champs are cool and everything. She looks fun. But its a bit much with a new champ every other week. I think you all should spend more time revamping old older characters to make them viable. I'm talking complete reworks. When was the last time you saw someone play Trundle, or Heimerdinger or Miss Fortune. New champs essentially render older ones useless. You hardly ever see any of the original champs selected in competition play because they simply arent viable anymore.
Not That some of these champs aren't viable, The ranked meta is now like centered around certain champions.Corki is played alot, Ezreal I've seen lately and Nunu also. Plus the person who plays in the ranked games it's up to them what they want to play aswell, If I was a famous Ap mid e.e I'd use LeBlanc and Veigar more then anything ( Dat Burst yo ). It all comes into terms of can they dive a turret? can they get into that back line and can they penetrate to the back line? Can they withstand large amounts of dmg? Can they survive long enough without getting a GA. It all comes into terms of these questions.

SirSupple

08-16-2012

new map where?

Gavbot

08-16-2012

She looks like the Dark Magician from Yugioh, my dream is absolved

Magik

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFuzz View Post
Yay maybe THIS is the champ they were talking about a while back?

i remember there being 3 hints about an upcoming champ

- smaller than a house
- Long awaited champion
- non huge boob size

(kassadin's daughter?!)
the non huge boob size and smaller than a house were talking about jayce.

they wont be releasing kassadins daughter