Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Revealed at Gamescom

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brahbrahh

08-16-2012

I get it, new champs are cool and everything. She looks fun. But its a bit much with a new champ every other week. I think you all should spend more time revamping old older characters to make them viable. I'm talking complete reworks. When was the last time you saw someone play Trundle, or Heimerdinger or Miss Fortune. New champs essentially render older ones useless. You hardly ever see any of the original champs selected in competition play because they simply arent viable anymore.

Theridin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

I highly doubt she's Kassadin's daughter, she doesn't really look like someone who's been trapped in the void.

Also, iirc, she's a gravity mage and doesn't have anything to do with the void anyway

edit: getting downvoted for no reason, oh well :/

Bonegrinda52

08-16-2012

posibly the sibling to diana???

CaptainCurrry

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat goat View Post
Will this factory churning of champions ever stop? I realize it's your main source of revenue but is there no other solution than just churning them out week after week? I can barely tell them apart anymore. Imagine how daunting it is for a new player seeing 100+ champions in front of him. I really wonder how long this company can keep this up. It feels like they're trying to milk every ounce of this formula as much as they can before the well runs dry.
COMPLETELY agree...when i first started there were 80 something champs, and as a new player i still remember certain things in normal draft mode omw up to level 30

ALWAYS BAN KARTHUS...he does that thing that hits everyone on the map.
ALWAYS BAN EVE...she goes stealth for 50 seconds and slows u when she comes out and kills u
ALWAYS BAN KASSADIN...he has big nuke silence and teleports around like a madman...

then i learned karthus gets sh*t on in lane, eve is well ...eve, and kassadin is only sometimes banned

Point being...theres too many champs to learn about...i only recently learned about the tanky ones...like when i just hit 30, simply because not many used volibear, riven, etc. I still couldn't describe all 101? champions' 4 abilities+passive to you , because theres simply too many. Stop making champions...maybe start making a new map we can play on, some new items to use, make the game AS IT IS more fun, dont start adding 10 items a week, but maybe a couple new ones, mostly make a new map cuz that we have been waiting for a while

Romanesca

08-16-2012

Yay, another champion with the same exact female model as the last ones! Yay! And of course this one will be perfectly balanced just like all the other ones as well...

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Riot is really doing some awesome stuff with AP mids lately, and I love the high skill cap for this champ. Looks like another really fun, interesting champ to play, kind of like Orianna! ^.^ <3

Sensei X

08-16-2012

could be kassadins daughter, but the particles arent similar to the spells of malzahar and kassadin.

still that would be a safe bet

BillyWilder

08-16-2012

omg omg omg another op mage champ and i bet, i bet she will be tanky also... so sad but at least shes more orgional than crappy pridestalker... stalker.

XombieDremora

08-16-2012

WARNING: WEIRD SH*T AHEAD. READ AT OWN RISK

I sorta want an AD and AP hybrid scaling support that can give their allies lifesteal and spellvamp as some of his/her abilities.

If you like/agree, press the like. If you don't, please supply a reason and present your viewpoint.

Sun Jayc

08-16-2012

Whats up with new trend to put champs with no eye balls ? since darius all second skins have no eyeballs. this girl is no different xD