Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

873 elo, I need a duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

08-16-2012

I just can't carry hard enough. I duo q'd up to 1250 when I first started, then I was like oh hey solo que might be fun. Uh..no. I honestly believe myself to be a 1800~ player.

I'd rather carry 3 people than 4; I play all the positions. Please have skype or vent.

zztt

08-16-2012

"i honestly believe myself to be a 1800~ player"
"873 elo"
"I just can't carry hard enough"

WeasuhL

08-16-2012

Thanks for spamming my thread. ^

Shashakiko

Recruiter

08-16-2012

If you beat me 1v1 I'll duo with you since you say you're 1800 elo and I'm 1100 you can beat me!
Add me in-game k?

JRiMi

08-16-2012

I'm around 700 I'll duo

Timammoth

08-16-2012

Ive had the same problem but i findly realized what i was doing wrong. If u win your lane and get a little bit fed just gank heaps and be a help to your team. Don't really worry about farming up huge at low elo. Just try and snowball and get as many kills as you can because people at this elo are kinda dumb. I would always try and farm and play safe etc. but it never works and the game just goes on for longer. In low elo the longer the game goes on the more of a chance both teams have of winning. So just gank heaps and try and run round like crazy with your team considering the laning phase only goes for around 10mins at this elo. Because your team will always chase people round like crazy and get baited etc. so if u can't beat them just join them. I have found that effective.