Most Common Side of Loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pu1seFireEzreal

08-16-2012

Which side do you guys seeing losing more in games? thinking back to all those Blowing up nexuses,

The Noxus Side Of Purple (Red on colorblind mode)? (Top Right)

Or the Demacian Side of Green (Blue on colorblind mode)?

I PERSONALLY have seen more Purple side defeats then Green side.

Statistically saying, are there more disadvantages in the map summoner's rift for purple side than green side? and how can they be fixed?

Danish Vikingz

08-17-2012

You are wrong... Unlock your camera..

IKorey

08-17-2012

I think purple side loses more.

There are definitely disadvantages for the purple side. Such as, the golems for blue can be killed easily with a support and a ad carry giving them a half of a bar of exp for lvl 2 but for purple to get this they got to go on the other side or to wolves which is usually not okay for the jungler on that team.

Another thing to mention is that blue side in the front bushes can see a better view of purples tower then you can if you where in the front bush for purples side. (or the other way around) (referring to top)

SilentSounds

08-17-2012

I personally love purple side, it allows me to help top after I am done my jungle route. Oh and top can take the golems if he is pushing. He (top) also has access to the tri bush, making easier to ward. Another thing I like is that purple team's support will ward blue, something blue teams jungler doesn't have.