is it just me or is this kat remake fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babui

08-16-2012

kat does not have any damages at all``this remake destroyed the whole point of kat``

savov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

They kinda changed her alot, from single target very mobile high dmg clean up-er they made her more like the constant dmg squishy that has to go in and has decent mobility
I gathered data and explaind what I think here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post28284684

p.s. also you might have not noticed but they nerfed Q and E dmg (e was nerfed very heavily) and moved it to W and some dmg to q's follow up

JRiMi

08-16-2012

Ive been doing well with her i like the remake. Last night i was stuck against some stuns and silences so i just farmed alot and still did better than i wouldve pre remake. Its a step in the right direction. My second game with her i was dominating and some noob was like "katarina was already op so they buff her....seems legit". I about died lmfao

Skilltestingman

08-16-2012

I actually find her better at a 1v1. Her q + q pasive and w with e and Ult do a lot more damage then it would have before, imo.

Her speed boost is a nice addition too. They basically brought down her aoe potential and is not so much of a super snowball champ, altho she still needs some to be useful

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Yeah you're not the only one... scarra hasn't played the new kat anyways.. And the old w was much better didn't riot say that

Babui

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
Ive been doing well with her i like the remake. Last night i was stuck against some stuns and silences so i just farmed alot and still did better than i wouldve pre remake. Its a step in the right direction. My second game with her i was dominating and some noob was like "katarina was already op so they buff her....seems legit". I about died lmfao
which skill do you max first and what items do you get? ><

iRukia

08-17-2012

Well opening a QQ thread is not the best way to get your hands on a good build for her fellow summoner. I LOVE her rework, it has everything she needs, insane farming past Lv3 and great harassment combo even with Lv3 while the old Kat had to wait for 6 to be able to do something.
So here is "my" build :
You max your Q > W > E and R when ever it's up. Why W you say?? because of the low CD and the AoE damage, better farming, faster kills.
You will want to build a Sorc Shoes, HexTech Gunblade, Rylai's crystal scepter, Harry Potter hat ( Rabadon's Deathcap ) AND your beloved Zhonya's hourglass.
Your main harassment spell is your Q, it hurts like a biatch IF you get to land it on your enemy. You Q them, Shunpo in and do a nice W and walk away or continue to AA till your Q is back up.
That worked perfectly fine for me you can check my match history, Yes I have lost games with her but it was either because of a leaver or a Jax that decided to build Zeals and run in...

Sir Bulldog

08-17-2012

I actually like the new katarina. I got 11 kills in a normal game recently with her. A feat that I was never able to accomplish with the old katarina. Course, i was a lot more noob then too. Overall, I think she's better.