mynameisZela Stream and Lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

This guy is awesome, I'm stuck at about 950 and he's really helping me out and he's a really nice guy, really enjoyed playing with him and hopefully other people will too.

Bump

TheControversy

09-18-2012

Hey mynameisZela, if you're not completely swamped, I would also really enjoy a chance to pick your brain and learn some from ya. I've been playing for a while now and really love the competitive aspect of the game. Summoner name is TheControversy. I'll add you...hope to chat with ya soon.

static84

09-22-2012

I would love a lesson from you, I main ADC as well. My current Elo is 1176 and I am really struggling to get out. Add me static84, I added you but not sure if you got it or not.

1NutW0nder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Ya, controversy i would not mind chit chatting about some things at all. Add me and see what you got :P

Alright static, i would love to assist you with adc, and about the elo i got a little trick for you that im sure will work ;D

Kappio

09-24-2012

i already talked to you in game, but i figured, why not bumping the thread

1NutW0nder

09-24-2012

Thank you kappio, hope to speak with you tonight.

Kappio

09-26-2012

We had our first lesson! It was great, helped a lot. The teacher is very comprehensive and patient, i recommend this.

Wick3dD3vil

09-26-2012

Help me out of 1300 ELO
I'd like to be able to carry harder please.

kenoin

09-27-2012

I'm just here for the bump alot of good things going on here i think the owner of this thread deserves it.

1NutW0nder

09-27-2012

Well Wick3dD3vil i would love to give you some tips about getting out of the 1300's I have a few things that should help. Add me in game and we can chat about it.

And kenoin thank you for the bump.