Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAmazingSilver

09-14-2010

I think there should be a button or sumthing that says preview this way u can see how the skin looks on the champion in game before you buy it...just makes sense and would give the buyer an idea what they're in for instead of getting in game and saying "i actually don't like this skin." Especially for legendary skins...you might say just wait till u see sum1 else with it but for example ive had bilgewater kat since the day it came out n have yet to see another so that method might not always work
Just a suggestion ^^

ELuyn

09-14-2010

+1, there are much skins that look ingame different than the loading screen pic.

sser

Recruiter

09-14-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=434612#post434612

Xozzen

09-14-2010

so you bought a skin and are not happy with it? Happened to me before aswell prolly.

TheAmazingSilver

09-14-2010

No lol that's completely not what I said people need to learn to read....****

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-14-2010

This is why Riot makes an announcement for the skins they release and include in-game screenshots of them in action. It would help to look at those next time, you know.

(they even do the same thing with sales on old skins)

MumboJumbo42

12-29-2010

I would like to see an in-client way to get an idea about what a new skin will do. With skins costing upwards of $15, it would be nice to know exactly what the new skin will affect (eg. Space Teemo has new sound effects, weapon effects, etc. -- worth $15 for sure, but there is no way to know this from looking at the skin page in the game client). I know and understand that there are descriptions of each out there as they go "on sale" and of course when they are released, however I think Riot would gain a lot more sales if people knew precisely what they were looking at when shopping in the skins store.

Thanks for listening.

CheeseBurguer

10-04-2011

And why would Riot do that?Currently they can sell underwhelming skins,but when this system is implemented Riot will be forced to make better skins but are too lazy to do that

Dont get me wrong i actually support this but in reality Riot doesnt because they are kinda lazy at making better skins and they woudnt be able to sell as mutch

Send Me Lewds

10-04-2011

http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view/leblanc_magician

There you go. You can choose most of the skins, not sure if all.