Kitty Kat Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vardrean

08-15-2012

There's a lot of threads about the new kat animations out there but none of them really address the real problem with the change to kitty kat katarina.

I bought this skin at a limited time only with riot saying that it will never again go back on the market. What I paid for was a skin with brown hair and kat in a kitty suit. This skin really retained all of the elements of what kat was about, her sexiness, her aura of menace, her deadliness. Riot took alot of that away. Now she looks like a dumb redheaded wannabe.

I feel that when Riot remakes artwork or a model, they should still retain elements of the old model or artwork. In this case none of that is there. For example, now she has random red hair instead of that sexy brunette hair. As for the model, the new animations for her skills are OK but just look at that walk and ask yourself, "Does that look natural at all?"

Basically, I'm asking what I paid for.

Also if a red could post on some of the decisions on the kat art/model rework, that would be awesome.

Leib Olmai

08-15-2012

They could make her blond or make her a bear if they want.
It's their game, they can change the color of her hair.

Kersh

08-15-2012

Thank you!
I logged in of course using this skin and was disgusted with the way it looked. I much preferred the Old picture and the brown hair that suited kat way more than red. That one thing I mrbeer saying the time I actually played her that her brown looks great on that skin. I doubt riot will do anything because well they never do but it would be nice to have the skin I payed for on a limited edition to be as good as it use to be not worse.
I mean we have 4 red hair Kat skins already I want her brown hair back and it would be nice if her white kat clothes didn't look like she rolled around in dirt. They only changed the color of her hair to red because they're too lazy draw their own art and use the chinese art where her hair is red the old Kitty Cat Kat picture was better anyway.

This no diffrent than when you fixed Vayne's face in her art or Irelia's face in game on her frosted skin. Give her brown hair on Kitty Cat Kat.

Leraye

08-15-2012

Just be thankful you actually have the skin, perhaps? I'd love to own Kitty Kat Katarina, regardless of hair color, and basically have to suck it up that I missed my chance.

Vardrean

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraye View Post
Just be thankful you actually have the skin, perhaps? I'd love to own Kitty Kat Katarina, regardless of hair color, and basically have to suck it up that I missed my chance.
Thanks for a useless post? If you owned the skin I'm pretty sure you would be upset too.
No reason for us to "suck it up" if we payed our own hard earned money for it.

Leraye

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardrean View Post
Thanks for a useless post? If you owned the skin I'm pretty sure you would be upset too.
No reason for us to "suck it up" if we payed our own hard earned money for it.
Quote:
B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

You agreed upon downloading the game and creating an account that Riot could choose to change the skin at any point in time.

Blackra56

08-15-2012

Her Hair was red before...

Myrkana

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackra56 View Post
Her Hair was red before...
no the Halloween skin had brown hair not red.

they screwed up bilgewater kat as well :/

Racheter

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraye View Post
Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

You agreed upon downloading the game and creating an account that Riot could choose to change the skin at any point in time.
This guys on to something.

MF Shot First

08-15-2012

If you don't want the skin, I'll take it.:3