How are you people so bad? Why is there a autism like awareness on so many players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanaticmogg

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Is it really that hard to pay attention to whats going on in your lane? Im fighting darius 1v1 jungle and beating him down, then annie walks right across mid in front of our zyra comes to jungle and rapes me with darius at 12 hp. Me 600ish. Is it that hard to watch your lane?
So, you were watching midlane while fighting, and you SAW Annie coming, but it's Zyra's fault you didn't get out because she didn't call MIA?

kingnero

08-16-2012

I guess there's no way to put this but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee
I am not here in this world to live up to your expectations, and so you are not to live up to mine.
This is how I always tell a teammate of mine he starts throwing a fit about unwatched lanes or uncalled mia. Seriously dude, if LOL has a standards for eligable player, it wouldn't be just a game.

Wordbrah

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluissanc View Post
^
so ignorant and so blind (map awarness wise).
additionaly i work with kids who have autisum and downs syndrome, they are a good 10 time smarter then you so shut up and go qq somewhere else >:C. ohh and if some one brigs up autisum as an in insult again then they are pretty dang dumb af far as it goes.
Must be a really sad job to have to handle people that can't think everyday

Shardicus

08-17-2012

Cry some more.