Build for NuNu jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taran McDohl

08-15-2012

He is the only one im good at jungling with with the current champs i own. What should be his jungle item build? Bruiser? Tank/AP? AP/HP?

Racism

Master Recruiter

08-15-2012

Rush bots of lucidity and deathfire grasp, then go into Rod of ages or abyssal sceptre then randuins or frozen heart.

Once you get 30% cooldown your E becomes a Permaslow and that's how you guarantee kills in lane.

Also - Don't max consume. You only need one point in consume and you max it last. I've seen too many nunu junglers come in to gank and do zero damage with their snowball and a mediocre speed boost. It also encourages staying in the jungle jungle for levels which is not the way to play jungle.

Nebulance

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidSmartBoy View Post
Rush bots of lucidity and deathfire grasp, then go into Rod of ages or abyssal sceptre then randuins or frozen heart.

Once you get 30% cooldown your E becomes a Permaslow and that's how you guarantee kills in lane.

Also - Don't max consume. You only need one point in consume and you max it last. I've seen too many nunu junglers come in to gank and do zero damage with their snowball and a mediocre speed boost. It also encourages staying in the jungle jungle for levels which is not the way to play jungle.
This will work in 800 elo.

Get merc treads, heart of gold, philo stone, then build whatever your team needs.

Jappleack

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulance View Post
This will work in 800 elo.

Get merc treads, heart of gold, philo stone, then build whatever your team needs.
This. After these just build support tank items. Wota (after philo and hog) is good for your mid plus gives you stupid sustain on your Q.

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I build him different every game, gone AD Nunu (not too bad but wouldn't do it in ranked), AP Nunu, Tank Nunu, etc etc.

Just buy Nunu Bot and you will never lose, doesn't matter what you build as long as you sit on the sidelines of a lane and spam /l.

Indica

08-15-2012

It depends what your team needs - AD Bruiser/Support Tank are most common.

Start with boot + 3 pots, a HoG, and Philos. From there it branches depending on your role. Either go AP Bruiser and pick up a RoA and a Scepter or go Support tank and get an Aegis and Warden's.

Gerrikk

08-15-2012

I would recommend recommend mobility boots to merc threads. Merc won't help you with protecting your ult and in later teamfights you actually want the enemy team to focus you over the rest of your team.

HoG/Philo should be pretty standard though to afford your mid game wards/oracles.

IIWaLsHII

08-15-2012

Boots
hog
philo
roa
finish hog/philo
get mr/armor
lulz

PsionicApe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Boots/pot/ward is what I start with. An early ward really helps your mid lane ensure against early ganks, and lets you gank at their red/blue at level two if you feel so inclined.

Philo after boots is pretty standard (along with an early oracle if you have 1200 your first back), followed by HoG. If you are doing well, and can get Kage's at the same time as HoG, it is usually worth it.

Upgrading boots is usually next, Merc is the late game desire, but sometimes you need a pair of Move Really Fast to harass lanes/counterjungle (you will trade them for Merc by late game though).

Next comes aura's. I generally ask my support and/or top lane if either are building Frozen Heart (or Ryze). Aegis of the Legion is the other option, so I coordinate with teamates about which of the two goes where.

Shurelya's is generally next, unless someone else has rushed it faster, in which case I will consider getting Locket of the Solari.

I almost never get WoTA, unless there is some really good double cheese available, but only one other AP to build it. Abyssal Sceptre is usually taken by another champion, but if it is not, I build it for some AP and the aura. Zeke's is another good aura for health, CDR, and the buff if you have a top lane that can abuse it along side your AD carry (like Trynd, or Kayle, etc).

The only real luxury item that is on my list is Banshee's Veil, and that is only to give a little cushion with ults; generally I avoid this item since my ult doesn't do tremendous damage, and if they waste cc on me to stop the slow, they aren't using it on my carries (That and I tend to ult from the brush).

Posotoligist

08-15-2012

tl;dr

Buy boots/regrowth (situational. ) and 3 health pots.

Philosopher Stone
Heart of Gold
Tier Two boots

your first major buys

then mix and match ap, defenses, and hp