Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new champion approaches. Zigzagoon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Ermine

09-13-2010

Now, I know what you are thinking...

But this isn't a normal Zigzagoon.

It's a Zigzagoon with Gattling guns!

Can't get more badass than that!

Also if you don't know about Zigzagoon then you don't play Pokemon enough and haven't realized his awesomeness.

Gattling Gun Zigzagoon is a ranged DPS and he's the best.

Skills:

Auto attack is firing three bullets from his gattling guns (each doing 1/3rd of normal damage).

Passive: Zigzagoon is Cute - 10% of all negative spells or abilities things that target Zigzagoon are negated (only on him though)

Q - Triple Zag Kick. Zigzagoon kicks the enemy champion with three hefty kicks, each one rising higher. The first kicks their legs, then their stomach and then their face. When Zigzagoon is in the air for the second and third kick, he is invulnerable because if he got knocked out of this attack that'd be super lame.

W - Zig Zag Bullets. Zigzagoon fires 5 piercing bullets that move in a Z formation forwards. The range isn't that huge, but since the bullets pierce, this ability would be super awesome in team fights and everyone would be sad because they'd die.

E - Flail. Zigzagoon flails around. He can't use any other abilities while he is in flail mode. All he can do is move. If he hits someone while flailing, he will deal damage based on how much health he has left. The lower the health, the more damage he deals.

R - Zig Zag Rush. Zigzagoon rushes forward. About the distance of Malph's ult and damages everyone that he passes. He then turns around quickly and fires a huge shot towards the path that he just dashed across. He then dashes back to where he originally was and fires one more blast. Any enemies that are hit by the rush are stunned for a period of time and anyone hit by the shots are slowed for a period of time. The shot has a much larger radius and the initial dash has a quite small radius meaning it'd be very difficult to stun more than one of the opposing team.

Initially, when I was going to post this, I just wanted to post the picture but then I felt like making these skills because I realized I was totally bored.

Zigzagoon for life!

Vaan

Recruiter

09-13-2010

inb4 mudkipz

The Reaver

09-13-2010

The attempted humor in this thread is that it tries to bring a Pokemon to League of Legends.

Silver Ermine

09-13-2010

Quote:
The Reaver:
The attempted humor in this thread is that it tries to bring a Pokemon to League of Legends.

I was more or less going to go with humor but then I realized it'd be so cool when I thought about it =)

Neko Pooky

09-13-2010

Quote:
The Reaver:

We already have Articuno!!

seresibyl

09-13-2010

He's not even a cool pokemon, either.

restlessraccoon

09-13-2010

Quote:
seresibyl:

all pokemon are cool

except zoobat
FK CONFUSE RAY!

Silver Ermine

09-13-2010

Quote:
seresibyl:

I'll fight you!

liforrevenge

09-13-2010

Isn't there a Digimon just like that?

Silver Ermine

09-13-2010

Quote:
liforrevenge:
Isn't there a Digimon just like that?

Gargomon