Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Since the Proving Grounds were made playable, I've played almost exclusively ARAMs on it, and I'm finding it vastly more enjoyable than Summoner's Rift:
* people are friendlier on average
* much more variety of champions in use
* much more variety of team composition
* much more variety of item builds
* games "get interesting" almost immediately and usually "stay interesting" until the end
* despite the lack of matchmaking, games are MORE balanced than normals on SR. How?
* "great stories" are frequent (quadrakills, turnarounds from nexus half dead, etc.)
In summary, thank you to the Riot folks who made this possible!
Also, please add an official queue; dodges in the customs are out of hand