Dominion Subreddit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oni Spumoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegendsdom

So, in an attempt to bolster awareness to the Dominion meta and generally draw the community in a little more, I've taken it upon myself to start a Dominion Subreddit. I've posted a few links to some dominion information resources and tier lists and what not, but it's up to the community to help it flourish. One moderator from the /r/leagueoflegends has already offered their support and should the forum take off, it will be added to the subreddit links on the right.

Please assist me in helping this community flourish so we can finally get ourselves some Ranked Dom! You got funny videos you recorded with your friends? POST IT! Questions concerning a certain champion or item build? POST IT! Detailed analysis on strategies and composition? POST IT! (or don't if you don't want people swiping your strats...) Anyway, I just need help building this up, so please feel free to stop by and make a post. If you have moderated before and have a good knowledge of the current Dom meta, I may be looking for moderators soon. Please feel free to get ahold of me on reddit for details on that.

Oni Spumoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2012

Bump

urmamasllama

08-15-2012

so its a subreddit... of a subreddit... ok

edit. hey now, hey now, I'm just making an observation

I found it kind of funny

Rebel Dragon

08-15-2012

coool

Oni Spumoni

Recruiter

08-16-2012

Yeah, I mean there are plenty of other subsubreddits. All of them are listed on the league of legends subreddit.

I've already been in contact with CarlinT and they've offered to both moderate and post the board as a link on there page to help the growth of it. Still need more subscribers though, so please feel free to join and post content!

Oni Spumoni

Recruiter

08-16-2012

Bump!

PXShaman

08-16-2012

Why would you link to that terrible site??? I am pretty sure there is a perfectly good forum here for dominion.

Metalfenrir

08-16-2012

Thanks for making the subreddit, subscribed and hopefully we can grow the community some more!

Oni Spumoni

Recruiter

08-16-2012

Thanks a bunch Metalfenrir. Appreciate your support! Tell all your buddies about it! If you've got some content or a topic to discuss, feel free to post it!

DaRatmastah

08-16-2012

Niiiice. Gotta get some content up on there. =D