Darius build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinnannigans1

08-15-2012

I like darius's playstyle but i have a horrible build and the one game i played as him during his free week i got destroyed. would like to know a good build as him before i buy him.

powwder

08-15-2012

build him tanky like most other bruisers

frozen mallet
atmas
maw
merc theads

i also like frozen heart
randiuns

darius has no escapes so he gets blown up if not tanky. they can;t really ignore you either since you have a pull and a true damage ult that refreshes on kill. that ult strikes fear into peoples hearts. just the threat of it makes people want to kill you, so you need the beef to take a few hits.

frozen heart, maw, atmas should give you well over 200 ad as well to so your not completely useless.

oh yea, posibally his biggest downside is something morde players are quite familiar with....he is really easy to gank. so ward often and don;t overextend...even with wards don;t overextend. he can be dominating in the lane with his damage early so darius tends to push a lot espically since his q is aoe.....so if you use it harass with it like almost every darius does, be careful

Shinnannigans1

08-19-2012

ty

EzraTwitch

08-19-2012

I go 9/21/0.

Armor 5>Ninja Tabi>Dorans>Dorans>Hexdrinker>Phage.

Then order depending on match.
Last Whisper>Glacial Shroud>Negatron Cloak.

then end build (once again order depending on match once again)
Maw, Frozen Heart, Frozen Mallet, Force of Nature.

Runes. Flat Damage Reds and Quints, Flat Armor Seals, MR/Level Blues.

Max E second not W, as the armor pen will amplify all your damage while W will only amplify a single attack.

Greenlee19

08-19-2012

my personal build i use for darius is as listed

berserker greaves

maw

frozen mallet

frozen heart

blood thirster

and the last item is always situational if i even make it this far and its either somethin like infinity edge if im doing super well not dying alot of another def item like guardians angel or more armor on ad heavy team or more magic resist on a ap heavy team.

also build not listen in exact order i get it just items you have to judge on when to build them.