WCG wrapup by Rinoa

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grafic

09-13-2010

FOR me the most exciting part was meeting everyone really. Putting faces on those summoner names was awesome. especially how different everyone was, but when we started talking about League of Legends, everyone joined in the conversation LoL.

My favorite part of the whole trip was The Mummy Returns, scary ****ing ride, and I was riding next to Chauster and HotshotGG.
and the pictures at the end of the ride
we all look way to scared

TO FUNNY

JiJi and his Class A laugh going off during the whole ride.

Best

PS: Pictures coming soon, if I can find my god **** phone.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-13-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

It was really great to get a chance to meet everyone I've been playing this game with. All really cool people.

Can't wait for Grand Finals!

Shentok

09-13-2010

That's some really nice photos.

Edwy

The Council

09-13-2010

Good read, great job to everyone that participated, now where's the rest of the "interesting" pics :P

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dinh View Post
Favorite Memories,

1. Samsung Girl was a hottie
2. Throwing up by the pool
3. Waking up half naked in someone else's bed, stealing a t-shirt and running down to the lobby to get a duplicate key to get back back to my room.
Don't worry man everyone wakes up half naked in Jeff Jew's bed at one point, you're only human

Nhat Nguyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

nice post!

f3jk

09-13-2010

where is Rinoa on this pictures? ~~

háani

09-13-2010

Thanks for sharing Rinoa.

I wish I could have watched the games live. I bet the atmosphere was tons more intense compared to watching the event on stream x]

BenjiDenji

09-13-2010

My friends and I all got on vent and watched the stream simultaneously. It was like just watching any other game until all of a sudden amumu stuns trist, she ghosts and runs right into an arrow, cleanses, rocket jumps and is saved by a teleporting nunu.

We were in awe. There were some epic nunu ults as well, the first game really surprised me. I wish there was more incite on the players themselves other than the interviews and a few pictures, but I guess that's what stuff like this is for

Thanks

Water Tao

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafic View Post
FOR me the most exciting part was meeting everyone really. Putting faces on those summoner names was awesome. especially how different everyone was, but when we started talking about League of Legends, everyone joined in the conversation LoL.

My favorite part of the whole trip was The Mummy Returns, scary ****ing ride, and I was riding next to Chauster and HotshotGG.
and the pictures at the end of the ride
we all look way to scared

TO FUNNY

JiJi and his Class A laugh going off during the whole ride.

Best

PS: Pictures coming soon, if I can find my god **** phone.

I love that Ride! Its soooo much fun!