Is Janna OP

Janna is OP 16 14.55%
Janna is not OP 94 85.45%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Janna OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbowgasm

09-13-2010

vote on poll, i notice her winning enough games to draw some attention.

i win a lot more often with her on my team

i lose a lot more often with her on the enemy team.

starting to wonder if its a fluke.

Gangplank2010

09-13-2010

Janna is just amazing as a support champion, i would say the best support on game. Also, she is a natural counter for champs with AoE ultimates (Morgana, Nunu, Amumu, Annie, etc.). But she is squishy so if u get focused u will always die unless u pop ur ult or flee with ur ghost.

If u carry Clarity as summoner spell combined Eye of the Storm, u can keep ur team pushing and getting some kills, and of course Janna takes all the assists.

Its true i win alot more playing as Janna than with any other champ (other than Amumu), i wouldnt consider her as OP since there are several ridiculously buffed champs that can actually change a game such as Kog Maw, Garen, Ken, Malzahar.

Xyirx

09-13-2010

Janna increases chances of survivability in teamfight because of her slow, knockback, and (pathetic-but-still-useful-in-a-pinch) knock up, so that's why you have harder time to kill the team with her.

What I want to say is that she's not OP at all now. She was consecutively nerfed for multiple times after a buff on her shield and her ult. She is even worse than what she was before the first buffs.

I main Janna for 90% of my entire LoL experience, so I could tell you that if you want to beat a team with Janna, focus her first....Trust me, she's quite easy to beat when pinned down with a single stun (given that she doesn't have Cleanse or QS)....or just gank her with 2 or more people all the time.

Janna has advantage early game, so stay passive in early game, and when you have some good items, Janna is pretty easy to beat.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettConway View Post
starting to wonder if its a fluke.
It's a fluke.

I love playing Janna because she's a subtle support character. Unlike Taric/Soraka/Kayle who are more hamfisted, she is rarely thought of as the reason your team won.

I don't see her as overpowered, if anything I find her underpowered after the nerfs, especially compared to Taric/Kayle. She's about on par with Soraka though.

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettConway View Post
vote on poll, i notice her winning enough games to draw some attention.
shhhh dude, let them keep banning soraka. we like janna how she is... derunay ethay darraay. capishe?

Ziigmund

09-13-2010

Janna is not OP, if you are amazing with Janna then she is OP.

bob000

Master Visbal

Recruiter

09-14-2010

wow hush, is why I rue her having to be free always one guy who can't focus her, QQ'ing.

Swampf0x

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob000 View Post
"Goddes Sluht of Assists!"

bahahahahaha!

Myq

09-14-2010

Not even gonna read this. Voted no. You're a moron. <3