Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to help design your team Logo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirt Bag Don

08-15-2012

I am a recent Graphics design and web design and animation Grad and am looking to expand the logo and flying logo (animated logo) section of my portfolio. I would love to put in some work (free of course) on LoL team logos. I only reserve the right to use them in my portfolio otherwise they are all yours for any usage.

Hit me up with your team name and any other input, such as style, colors, concepts you may be trying to convey (fun, edgy etc.) and I will start on some initial concepts. You can reply here or find me in game with this same user name.

DBD

Dirt Bag Don

08-15-2012

I would add a small sample of some of the professional logo work I have done. I have more and different styles but I need to dig them out again lol. Like I said I am trying to expand this part of my work.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/ug3o.jpg/

MessiahGG

10-28-2012

was wondering if u can do something with tM or Team Moshi and anythign is welcomed we just want too explore our options

RayK47

10-29-2012

Team Photonic. Photonic is the emmision and transmission of light. So make something with this :P

Fuzy

10-29-2012

Was wondering if you could do something with "Shoot 2 Kill" our quote is "Aim to Please" or Aim 2 Please

Angelseeker

10-29-2012

Angel's Elite Army. The AEA in a cool font(red and black maybe) with and warrior angel behind the letters in a victorious/battle stance would be awesome. None of this needs to be set in stone. Thanks

Calderweiss

10-29-2012

I may hit you up for this. Thanks!

Loli Chef

11-09-2012

Thanks a lot for stregnthing the community by helping out these teams.

If you still have time, my team is named Best Friend Club, we play a lot of ladders and tournements and we are always trying to get better. We would really appreciate it if you could please help us create an emblem to put on shirts and to create team spirit.'

Sincerly,
Loli Chef

Excrempus

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Hey I'm starting up a team and am planning to go as far as I can with then so if you have time for it. I think it would be amazing for a logo. Team name is Lethal Industries [L3TH4L].

Soullesspenny

Recruiter

11-13-2012

DBD, are you still making logos for people? My team and I are looking to get a logo. If you are my team name is Degenerates 101 (DG101) and we would be stoked if you could make one.