Champion Relaunch Spotlight: Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaceCheckMyBush

08-15-2012

I like her new hair.

Taciturn Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I honestly can't see the major issues that so many people dislike. As far as I can tell, Katarina's utility in a fight is so much more useful. Although there were some nerfs to her ultimate damage (if I remember correctly), I'd take the utility from Killer Instincts being moved onto her other skills any day. There's a built-in damage reduction on Shunpo that will activate without relying on a second skill and there's no chance of any "clutch heals" when channeling Death Lotus because of the wound debuff being transferred. Additionally, the movement speed boost from Sinister Steel actually allows you to kite melee champions. Shunpo is no longer her only method of doing so. I'd compare it to Viktor's augment that gives him movement speed with his Q (that so many people seem to hate for some reason). Sure, maybe that Darius can burst you within seconds, but that's not going to happen if he's not in range to do it. Lastly, Katarina can actually push a minion wave and kill dragon (after a certain point in the game, of course) fairly fast now.

tarlune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Where's my kittykat katirina???

Larrik Jaerico

08-15-2012

Am I the only one who has trouble following these when they use the "enemy" team? Why not use Spectator mode so at least I have blue/purple to go on?

SporadicInanity

08-15-2012

Her dance makes her look like she has epilepsy.

N49

08-15-2012

Meh, she has a kit of a bruiser now, and that what she's been reduced to: another boring bruiser.

She just sucks at it because of lacking CC.

Rhiljeryne

08-15-2012

I like how she kills everyone but her sweet Garen in the abilities introduction.

Yoshiro

08-15-2012

WOW you changed the skins A LOT! Like NEW SKINS, BIG CHANGE!

sams0n

08-15-2012

omg... listen at what he says at 3:15. "she deals incredible dmg" not "tons of dmg"

Sh4dowW4lker

08-15-2012

well she has a fantastic late game, becoming almost unstoppable, but her early game is mediocre so we are gonna buff that so she is consistantly op not just op late game