Champion Relaunch Spotlight: Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoToxic

08-15-2012

That build is just horrendous.

Zenzii

08-15-2012

holy ****, Phreak actually made a good spotlight, that I agree with and only lacking 1 major item I think new kat needs Lich-bane

Rachel Roth

08-15-2012

Kat is my fav hero she shud always be OP and just buffed or left alone so im glad she was buffed ^.^
BuT PLZ BRING HER CAT OUTFIT BACK
I want to buy it. Ill give u gold cash for it O_O

BlackAce21

08-15-2012

In late game fights kata was pretty much a "if i dont make this ult im pretty much boned" kind of champ cause all she had for damage besides that ult was bouncing blade and shunpo, I honestly think the addition of the w and its added utility combined with the fact that it makes farming so much nicer combined with the bouncing blade mark will make her more balanced, and WAY more useful other then just a hero mode dive bomber. If the other team isnt completely stupid kat was WAY too easy to just stun and ignore or stun and kill....now she will be a bigger threat over the course of a longer teamfight and with the amount of high health tank/bruiser champs we are seeing out there in the meta right now, i think this is a god send for one of my favorite champs to play. Your all just butt hurt cause they made changes. =\

NerTea

08-15-2012

Btw worst build kat ever.. Where is the epic Rilay on her now? ok void staff was a good choise becouse she doesn't have damage now but zonyha? are u kidding me phreak? seriusly stop consume drugs bro

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Shunpo lost its old "Phoomph!" sound effect didn't it?
Clearly a nerf.

ILeeSinI

08-15-2012

the old kat or the new kat, ill still be kicking katarinas around

NerTea

08-15-2012

BlackAce21

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=BlackAce21&x=0&y=0

And u really think i will take care about ur post bro? FAIL KDA and noob acc

Noerem

08-15-2012

Phreak is still OP, riot, nerf him fast...

S20G Treble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-15-2012

If your only going to recommend Ignite and Flash, why are there other summoner spells in the game? Can we have a spotlight where a champion might benefit from having Ghost, Exhaust, Heal, Teleport....anything that's not Flash and Ignite. Flash + Heal? Ignite + Ghost, or Flash Exhaust. The last 4 champ spotlights are Flash and Ignite, and I think there's an alternative spell listed in one of them. Rengar will probably have Flash as a recommended with Smite and Ignite as secondaries.

I know both of those spells are good, but can we have a champion spotlight where the use of Flash ISN'T mentioned 3+ times as to how good it is at initiating and retreating. If it's still this viable after it's innefecctive nerf, maybe it needs nerfed....again, you seriously only seem to recommend it for EVERYBODY. Flash is good, we get it, but I'd like to see some variation personally.....