Champion Relaunch Spotlight: Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2012

Thanks for completely wrecking Voracity, Riot.

The only thing that let Kat carry into the late game was the gold advantage she got from getting fed, and the double kill required to refresh Death Lotus so she could deal more damage.

Kat is now 100% early game and will suffer the same fate as LeBlanc.

Mochrie

08-15-2012

I appreciate the W change but I do NOT appreciate the overall nerf to her damage output..Hopefully we will see buffs within the next few patches

Lyanna Stark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I don't like recent spotlights at all. You had them perfected toward the end of last year / early this year.

In particular, could you stop acting like you're talking to a bunch of preschoolers?

RiverZebra

08-15-2012

I had old kat down, but now she's a whole new champ D:

Narmor

08-15-2012

New Kat: PURE SUCCESS!!

Rikain

08-15-2012

Why are people saying this was a bad remake? it seems like her kit is overall better and the new animations are awesome. Granted they may have not addressed the ratios etc of her skills so I dont know what kind of damage she does.

fevercry

08-15-2012

"this combination drops gragas to half health"

it was nice of gragas not to tag you with E-Q and ult you backwards, and then instantly killing you.

SafetyX

08-15-2012

I love how the gold is added up now! Nice addition, imo!

Iratus

Recruiter

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikain View Post
Why are people saying this was a bad remake? it seems like her kit is overall better and the new animations are awesome. Granted they may have not addressed the ratios etc of her skills so I dont know what kind of damage she does.
They changed her overall kit to be an improvement but with the change to her passive her ultimate is not going to come up twice in a teamfight, and she's going to have a lot less gold.

However the change to W definitely improves her farming potential so maybe it will make up for the lack of damage.

Kikhan

08-15-2012

after playing her on the pbe i like the changes