Champion Relaunch Spotlight: Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

her laning so bad that you had to put her against a mid with a skill shot to make her look good. wheres Brand, Zyra, Kassadin, Ahri... you know... a mid opponent people actually see?

Axoros

08-15-2012

The new Kat is kind of interesting

Learn how to get any champ or skin you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5WxxQz5xA

SimplyApathy

08-15-2012

sooo were the base damages on her skills lowered to compensate her having an additional damaging ability now?

XombieDremora

08-15-2012

Thank you very much riot; I had stopped using Katarina because her in-game model
*cough* her hair *cough* was annoying to look at and an eyesore. And it cost me some lives but it was obNOXUS and took away from playing her that you had to activate killer instincts, so I sorta slouched on it. Again: thank you Riot.

Clappster

08-15-2012

So kat is already strong in the right hands; let's buff her?! This makes no sense; giving her 4 dmg spells, same passive, although lower dmg on q it turns out to be more if u consume mark and same ult dmg with bouncing blades bonus so its gaurnteed to melt supports or carries that have heal. I can't wait for nerf bat because now she is too strong, stronger than zyra in my opinion.

I like how they changed w as it was a "ok at best" spell and even added its passive to shunpo. But her q mark, w damage and ult are now way too strong. I really hope they nerf her w and ult damage or she will be impossible to be against if the team does not pick up a stun or silence which is just bogus.

DêSтяоyêя

08-15-2012

Am i the only one hearing Mortal kombat sound effects?

CorporalClitoris

08-15-2012

Wow they removed hybrid katarina from working by making all her moves scale off ap

Sxq

08-15-2012

My god, this is horrible. Her early levels are literally 10x worse now. She has ZERO harass. Her skills literally don't do damage - the enemy mid can pretty much regen the damage done by her BB. Her all-in is decent with the q proc and new w.... but you better be **** sure you'll win the trade, and that the jungler isn't near, because otherwise you are dead.

She's just lost everything fun about her. Her passive was nerfed HARD. Her shunpo, which was really the skill that made her dangerous and mobile was nerfed hard. Almost twice as long of a cooldown on her main mobility skill is horrible... and you really can't max it 2nd now because it does no damage.

Her q-w combo/proc is good... I won't say it isn't. But it's just nowhere near able to compensate for her ult no longer doing much damage.

NerTea

08-15-2012

fail comment clappster... iff some 1 feed ofc she will look op but take a look on ranked pro games.... they always lose xD!

Blackasaurus

08-15-2012

Don't like the new kat used to be my main champ