New Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanfoodle

08-15-2012

She's so bad.

It's not even funny how bad she is, but its awful.

You can't poke with BB, and if you manage to it's less damage.

Her Shunpo is literally useless now, if you upgrade it first you literally do no damage with it anymore, just to get the cooldown low. If you upgrade it last, it's useless too because it's so high cooldown.

Her ult doesn't do more damage, because you cant kill single targets anymore, can't get kills or fed at all, so you do way less.

She's probably the worst champ in the game right now. Her Shunpo ratio is not .5 its actually .4 (SUPER ****ING LOW)

Edit: My point being she is a different champ, I hate having to play her new playstyle, she's lost that feel. What made her, her is that on a single target you could blast them and counter the squishies. She is nerfed, just a fact. But beyond that, she is a different champ, she doesn't have the same feeling of old Kat, whom anyone who played Kat loved.

New players may be fine with it. But old Kat lovers like myself have been betrayed. Shunpo has become a defensive only ability, it is so week, you can only use it to set up weak attacks with bb or sinister steel, or use it to get away on hiiiiigh cooldown.

Please revert, and buff her ult. There's no way she was too strong.

Nanfoodle

08-15-2012

Only people gonna like this are people who like a new champ.

Shunpo was the best. Sucks.

Go Explode

08-15-2012

wut...shes fine...

kingphillip

08-15-2012

She is just like New Eve, entirely different, which means old strategies may not work.

crusader050

08-15-2012

It's another QQ thread. Sigh.
If you don't like the new kat, move on please.

It is a champ rework, meaning you might have to try new strategies with kat.

BanditManSteve

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingphillip View Post
She is just like New Eve, entirely different, which means old strategies may not work.
This. the new kit is awesome, I think it just needs some base damage buffs.

bobly boobly

08-15-2012

I miss the old kat for sure. Its her playstyle that i miss. Now its completely different. Im sure she will be ok once everyone learns the most efficient way to play her, but shes just not the same :(

WHERES DA TEAM

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader050 View Post
It's another QQ thread. Sigh.
If you don't like the new kat, move on please.

It is a champ rework, meaning you might have to try new strategies with kat.
The bolded part is correct.

The underlined part is incorrect. Riot changes things, and then looks for feedback so they can further improve their game. Saying: "If you don't like it, move on!" is the dumbest thing to ever say in the development of anything ever. If you don't like it, you explain why you don't like it, and then people make discussions from there, and then it either gets better, or you find out why it is the way it is.

ColdFireBeast

08-15-2012

I'm rather surprised how they managed to nerf every single ability, passive included. I only play Dominion and love Katarina. Was she OP as hell on SR or something?

RandomGayGuy

08-15-2012

They killed the non existent AD Kat even more. I don't think gunblade is really worth it anymore, I'd rather rush rylias for the slow as opposed to gunblade. She feels awkward, but she's different, so..