Who counters Twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truly Twitch

08-15-2012

Now I know that a lot of people are worried right now because this weeks free champ rotation includes Twitch. And not just any old Twitch, but new, reworked and buffed Twitch. Many a player is seriously shaking in their boots because of this OP champ.

So as a courtesy, I will provide a list of counter champions to Twitch. The first list doesn't really require any skill, you only have to show up with one of these champs in lane to counter a free Twitch.

These are the AD carries that can easily out lane Twitch.

Ashe
Caitlyn
Draven
Ezreal
Gangplank
Graves
Jayce
Kog'Maw
Miss Fortune
Sivir
Tristana
Tryndamere
Varus
Vayne
Wukong

Now I hear you. You are screaming, "but I dont have any of those AD carry champs." Don't worry, Sivir is also free, so you are safe.

"But I forgot to select Sivir and I have Master Yi (the only other AD carry in the game) selected. Well don't be overly concerned, you do have to play a little better, but you can still win if you remember that alpha strike targets 4 enemies in range. Just wait until there are 3 enemy minions in range and hit alpha strike. Rinse and repeat.

If you are still a little worried, just do a search in this forum for "who counters twitch" and you will find only this thread, because in all seriousness, no one really worries about twitch.

Nightdancer ND

08-15-2012

There is nothing OP about him.
His range is only medicore, also on his poison cask. He needs to get close (best with invis) and he also need to get himself in a good position. An AD carry with good range should get him into trouble. Even better, if this champ has a good aoe spell (MF, Graves, Cait, Corky, (Ez too))

Truly Twitch

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightdancer ND View Post
There is nothing OP about him.
His range is only medicore, also on his poison cask. He needs to get close (best with invis) and he also need to get himself in a good position. An AD carry with good range should get him into trouble. Even better, if this champ has a good aoe spell (MF, Graves, Cait, Corky, (Ez too))
Seriously? You couldn't smell the sarcasm?

Peligrad

08-15-2012

Thanks for this. I was thinking about taking the week off, but now I think there may be a glimmer of hope...

XDisturbedX

08-15-2012

Get an orical or vision wards, they will help counter twich. Getting these early could be a good thing or it could cost you. Depends how the game pans out.

Nightdancer ND

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Twitch View Post
Seriously? You couldn't smell the sarcasm?
I really doubt that sarcasm can be smelled.

Truly Twitch

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDisturbedX View Post
Get an orical or vision wards, they will help counter twich. Getting these early could be a good thing or it could cost you. Depends how the game pans out.
Lol. Don't waste your gold on an oracle. Sight wards in the grass are useful with all champs and that's all that's required. In laning phase, if you see him go invis, walk casually away from him whilst counting to 5 and then laugh at his waste of mana.