CDR Cap Raised to 100%

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airhawk40

08-15-2012

Kayle or Tryndamere... just Ult your self and/or your allies and just push push push

Naokazu

08-15-2012

They'd have to be able to effectively itemize high amounts of CDR, like Ryze, Heimer, and Zyra.
They'd have to have high base damage or utility to make up for the lack of offensive stats.
They'd have to relatively unlimited by mana or other resources in order to cast very often.

My favorite would be Vlad using 15.89% runes + masteries, Ionian boots (15%), Spirit Visage (10%), Hextech sweeper (10%), DFG (15%), Rabadon's, and WotA for a total of 66% CDR or a cooldown of 1.4 seconds on his Q and 1.5 on his E.

Edit: oh ****, sweeper is still Dominion only. Guess I'd pop a Kindlegem into that spot and get a elixir of brilliance and blue buff for 96% CDR.

Level 9 Zubat

08-15-2012

Alistar. Flash into enemy team 1v5, spam Q while drinking a soda pop. Pentakill.

BlitzFist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Actually for that i would have to say trynd. If he could just never die then he would just go straight for your base and you can't stop him

hester

08-15-2012

Soraka/Kayle/Tryndamere ults. Seriously. o_O

Jadest

08-15-2012

Noctune will have so much fun

Kuroi kiri

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggieDoo View Post
Once you've reached level 6 its pretty hard to think about beating a Kayle.

If she builds enough mana regen to sustain her ult indefinitely on herself, she can solo all your towers and never die, nor be CC'd or slowed.

Pre-6 I suppose she could go heavy sustain with her heal and just try to get the lvl 6.

Once she's there though, all these global AoE's, all the infinite CDR stuns etc. They just don't matter.
kayle ult doesnt block cc

trynd ult doesnt block cc either but can be used while under the effects of cc

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Ashe.

Hit 1 arrow, hit all arrows.

AP Ashe OP.

Ash Ketchum Red

08-15-2012

sivir and nocturn spell shields. then they just charge the bases.

Naokazu

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusSwag View Post
Actually for that i would have to say trynd. If he could just never die then he would just go straight for your base and you can't stop him
Until you get Poppy, Vayne, Alistar, Jayce, or Tristana knocking you into the enemy nexus.