Promote Summoner Ability Concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikari Katsu

08-14-2012

Now i know its not just me when i say no one uses promote... I dont think its a bad summoner but shouldn't you be able to do more with it? And shouldn't players other than PUSHERS decide to run it?

In my opinion promote works relatively nice. But being unable to control the promoted creep renders the creep as free gold. In most cases.

I believe giving the player who promotes a unit the ability to control that creep would provide people more incentive to grab promote.

The more variety in gameplay, the more fun i have in games. When everyone is running Flash/Ignite and Flash/Exhaust i feel like im facing the same opponent every time.

If anyone agrees just give me a vote.

DonnFirinne

08-14-2012

Not to be critical, but if promote becomes a free pet every few waves, it's free harrass, especially if they stayed at the strength they are now. More people would run smite just to get rid of them. I agree that promote is never taken and could possibly use a change, but you'll have to be careful

Hikari Katsu

08-14-2012

yeah, i'm not saying the only change would be to control the creep, if they wanted to nerf the promoted creep a little i'd be fine with that. You could let the promoted creeps scale with your level instead of with time and you could also cap the amount of health,armor,magicresist, and ad they have.

edit: just one idea