Game still in progress but I can't reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroElephant

08-14-2012

I joined a game and right before the loading screen started it gave me a black screen. I tried to restart and reconnect but I couldn't log in or I would get a message saying a game is still in progress with no option to reconnect. (I took a screen shot of it.) I also got a PVP.Net Error "An unknown error has occurred" and I sent a report.After 20:54 of restarting the game with no results the game ended and declared me a "Leaver". I don't want to start a new game and it happen again. Just wondering if any one else had the same problem and I am hoping it was a one time thing.

AceMan

08-25-2012

same thing happen to me. i can't play lol for 2 days already. every time i log in and start game: black scream or loading for some percent then game is still in process no option. sent many email to the service already no respond. i bought lot of RP already, then they don't care about how we do now. funny lol customer servers. " good job"

AceMan

08-25-2012

dammmmmm it . same problem . and no respond from customer servers for 2 days already. waste my RP ..........................

Pyllager

11-12-2012

i have the same problem riot needs to fix this i am so sad

ORIONNN69

11-12-2012

It just happened to me, Are you telling me it will last more then one day ?!!? ...... sigh .........

Oridian

11-26-2012

Exact same thing has just currently happened to me. Don't feel like quitting because I just got unbanned and played 40 minutes of LoL. What to do?

Whogives

12-04-2012

Yea, I have the exact same issue. My case may be a little more specialized, though: I had just run into the 'clicking play does nothing' bug, and did the hotfix prescribed here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2423574
and after doing that the game seemed to run fine, even getting me through champion select, but just as shown above I ran into the error of 'Game is still in progress' without ever loading up either the League of Legends splash logo or the 10 champions.
I can also confirm that you run into the so-called 'reconnect' button loop, where you press the button, the screen you clicked it on is minimized and removed, yet another one takes its place (minimized) nearly instantaneously.

subslizerR

12-07-2012

yer same this is very poor thing riot i cant play at all very bad! worst experience so far

RunicFury

12-07-2012

I have the same problem. I am currently stuck outside of a game in which my friend is sitting next to me trying to tell them how sorry I am that I cannot connect because of some issues with RIOT after this last patch. Took almost 10 tries to even get into a game because I had first thought that people were going afk when in fact they were getting screwed like myself! Not happy!