Previewing Windows 8? We'd Like Your Feedback!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Pando Media Booster makes me bug splat without fail. Some how that pile of **** reinstalled on my system and threw elo for me. I only care about the elo cause I just came back and want the Janna skin. A large part of why I had stopped playing is because said P.O.S. was bug splatting me every game.

Zmezmer

10-20-2012

Same as most of the posts here. Game crashes randomly sometimes. Often right after a game so you can't see the after game report.

Seppy

10-21-2012

* Often crashes without error post-match

* Sometimes crashes after entering login credentials; air debug

* Infrequently crashes when going to my profile

10-21-2012

My LoL often crashes during champ select because of air crashing. This has become a real problem because I am getting queue dodging penalties an am losing elo. A also rarely get to the end game screen because my lol just closes at the end of the game.

theflyingwig

10-21-2012

i have a suggestion for elo. if you have a player on your team disconnects for a majority of the game your team should not lose elo just the player that leaves. however the other team should still recieve elo. i think it is not the the teams fault and should not lose elo

theflyingwig

10-21-2012

I would like some feed back on my previous post
i think it is a serious issue that needs to be looked into

CobaltHaze

10-21-2012

So far no issues except for the fact that on my buddy list the time in game is displayed wrong for all friends

cristianer

10-25-2012

When you put the mouse in the left bottom corner, LoL minimizes, sometimes...

kfarris88

10-25-2012

In windows 8 after champ selection, during loading process if you switch windows like to your browser while game loads it bug splats...xP And makes me send a report but I just send it without filling any info out...xD I have already filled out like 2 of them for several reasons...But that is an issue u need to address...and also it tends to crash when using a HDMI output to a LED TV DVI and VGA work fine tho...xP Also has some issues with optical out cable from computer to LED TV...Its the game it's self because my sound works fine with Pandora, and dvd's, Netflix...etc By sound problems I mean a delay in sound during game at times...

kfarris88

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianer View Post
When you put the mouse in the left bottom corner, LoL minimizes, sometimes...
LoL minimizes all the time when you hover mouse in bottom corners...because it brings up the metro UI which is re-tarted....xP
I just disable the metro UI and use a program to reconfigure the start button back and then edit the registry files a little to get the old win7 back...while keeping all the enhancements to the OS that windows 8 has.