Double golems?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

Dear junglers of SR. Do you take double golems in your initial jungle path? I've found they deal a lot of damage, compared to killing Wraiths/Wolves twice. Even with high tier junglers like Nocturne and Lee Sin, I don't like taking them. They just deal too much damage. The only problem is if you don't take them with a fast jungler, like Amumu, you have to wait for Wraiths/Wolves to respawn, thus your ganks won't be as fast. So, do you take double golems?

lolguy999

08-14-2012

if u notice.. the exp u gain from double golems is way more than wolves and wraiths.. heck i think its just slightly lower than wrathS+wolves

TeknoWizard

08-14-2012

If you do wolves>blue, then your wolves are generally up by the time you get back to them after wraiths. The only jungler I do golems on, that I play, is Udyr.

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

Usually I go straight to blue but might try Wolves>Blue. This seems better for clearing time. Thanks for the advice.

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

I do it when I lane as these junglers
Nunu, Lee, WW, Shaco, Olaf, basically anyone with self sustain

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

I always kill the stoner brothers, their weed consumption hinders their ability to fight

don't do drugs kids

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Blue > wolves > wraiths > golems > red > wraiths.
that's the path i always take and i just wished that golems respawned as fast as the stupid wraiths, i'd just ignore the wraiths though.

PDiddy

08-15-2012

Wolves, blue, wraith, red, golems, wraiths gank mid, golems, gank bot, wriaths wolves B

mostly like that

FraggingBard

08-15-2012

If you're taking too much damage (buy a cloth and use armour runes, it helps) then ask your lanemate to leash again. Sometimes if they're not busy (pushed a minion wave under a tower) they'll have some spare time, use it.

SpicyLeaves

08-15-2012

@Fragging I use Armor Seals and Cloth Armor, but still I found them to deal too much for the XP, Gold and Health you get.