just found a fail Kat player...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

08-14-2012

last game someone chose Katarina mid, they did decently during laning phase, she was last pick and the enemy team consisted of Taric, Sion, Jayce, Blitz, and Malz. all have some sort of stun. this Kat player litterally just jumped in first before the tank and ulted without even thinking she would just be stunned out of it.

The sad thing is she blamed the support for all of those failed ult attempts. what made it worse was most of those times, the support was in a completely different lane. I know your supposed to wait before the enemy blows all their CC before jumping in and ulting. but this kat player just made me so angry since I play her quite often... Makes me so angry whenever I see kat players this stupid. and half the times she jumped in, she was alone. and still blaming the support.

I know this probably has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was to funny to not share.

Vaellis

08-14-2012

I once played with a Kat who didn't know you had to channel ult....

FraggingBard

08-15-2012

Welcome to LoL, where AD Soraka and initiator Kat are here to welcome you.

That's actually kind of funny though, since the enemy team is the idea setup for taking Kat with. Against though, gl