Mid August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyperterion

08-23-2012

I would say, bye bye Garen level 1 harass.. 20% movement speed penalty?
What is that...It seems Garen couldn't harass other champs while spinning with minions being hit even with it ignores unit collision...

ToxicBattleCake

08-25-2012

Good patch, But one thing... My HUD keeps resetting itself and I have no idea how to fix it.. :/ Some help or a bug fix would be nice, thanks.

Ice of Death

08-26-2012

so wait since katarina is ALREADY overpowerd u still made her even MORE overpowerd?
and what about twitch? he is **** now he barely is useable he is only good at Dominion to take points
GIVE US OUR TWITCH BACK!!!! take my life instead..........

Jigggy

08-27-2012

i hope they buff sion soon

Balloons

Master Recruiter

08-27-2012

bliz crank need to be fixed he being able to pull me through one or two walls is cheat when he shoots his arm and i get behind a wall his hand should just hit the wall and retract to him not go trough it and pull me through the wall and getting killed

Warmtor14

08-28-2012

I think that the best thing Riot could do to improve the friend interface is to add a button that allows you to go "offline." Sometimes, I just want to do some solo matches, and having a button like that would be really useful. Another benefit to this is that you don't have to deal with one of your closer friends who's getting on your nerves, or a friend who won't stop requesting to play with you. I'd love to see this improvement in the friends controls, though

SebaElite7

09-03-2012

can u please deleted GAREN?

couse u make him so bad, no purpose of playing garen.

tahnks a lot riot. take garen in the ass u mothjer fackers

u suck

i dont know why u make ur choices, but make us look bad.

so its ur game, take it in the ass

u suck i hate u

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump