Mid August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hug0129

08-15-2012

Can you guys please make some changes to sion? i think he needs a buff......
something like he'll be cleansed when he cast his ulti, stun back to 2 second, or buff his movement speed etc.

F1rstAssau1t

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms the Smurf View Post
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; league of legend forums, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on league of legend forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.
Congrats bro, you really deserve it.

Ogreslol

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion69 View Post
I think your example is completely the point. Also, try chasing Ashe as garen with your initiator, not much right, then try doing it without being slowed. It's all Risk/reward. If you go in on Nasus, then he can react, if he goes in on you, then you can react.
the problem with this thought is that garen does a TON of damage now. So if they gave him this super easy ability to get out of slows and cc's then he would be too op! I do say he is a bit op now but not unmanagable if you know how to counter him. Otherwise you could build boots, ie, warmogs, impaler and say gg to the other team because they couldn't slow you down and you could just spin ftw through everyone!

Ciouz

08-15-2012

heimer has not been updated in over a year wtf

Ciouz

08-15-2012

how *** heimy never be updated.

Krogoth480

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordian View Post
YAY

Buffs for garen!

EDIT: Downvote me because either you think Garen is OP, or you think these are not buffs. If you think these are not buffs your ****ing retarded. Riot wouldn't change one of the most under used champions just to nerf him of course they are going to help him not change him for the worse.

Are you ignorant or do you play with level 1's? Garen is not one of the most under used champions, he's over used as it is. The problem is that you make an asinine comment and then expect others to upvote you for what reason?

Krogoth480

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Katarina didn't need this nerf. Should've just left her as she was.

Shunpo now hits about as hard as Riven's level 3 Broken Wings at level 5, Bouncing Blade is now a forced level for damage instead of being able to trade off of leveling with Shunpo for good early burst, Sinister Steel is basically only good for clearing out mobs with marks and you're now forced to scale another ability alongside BB and Shunpo so now you hit like **** until late-mid and late game. Thanks for the remake that no one wanted.

However the damage bonus on her ult is lovely. Except now she's ult reliant and now requires a team to do any damage without worrying about a focus CC barrage on her face.

Krogoth480

08-15-2012

Doesn't need a buff. He's fine as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hug0129 View Post
Can you guys please make some changes to sion? i think he needs a buff......
something like he'll be cleansed when he cast his ulti, stun back to 2 second, or buff his movement speed etc.

pĂ­x

08-15-2012

lets nerf zyra and not do a single thing to diana so she can still destroy everything in game.

Dauf

08-15-2012

I like how Riot lists that Katarina is the only gameplay remake. <_< then looks at Garen.