Mid August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xela Syab

08-15-2012

Yay for Kat remake, now what about Karma and Heimer the 2 least played champs in LoL (except in dominion)? The ball's in your court now Riot.

LovingFaces

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela Syab View Post
Yay for Kat remake, now what about Karma and Heimer the 2 least played champs in LoL (except in dominion)? The ball's in your court now Riot.
Hiemer and karma are least 2 played? I play em everyday lol. like my 2 fav champs

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFaces View Post
Hiemer and karma are least 2 played? I play em everyday lol. like my 2 fav champs
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...ty&range=daily

switch to "least popular champions". heimer, karma, sejuani are the last three in descending order of games played over all regions, over all elo ranges.

if you switch to plat, theyre still in the "top 10" of least champions played.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

not sure bout those Garen "buffs" beg game got hit hard

Mister Sausage

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordian View Post
YAY

Buffs for garen!

EDIT: Downvote me because either you think Garen is OP, or you think these are not buffs. If you think these are not buffs your ****ing retarded. Riot wouldn't change one of the most under used champions just to nerf him of course they are going to help him not change him for the worse.

I had to logon just for that.

KillerGymSox

08-15-2012

Can you guys patch Blitzcrank's ultimate so it doesn't attack monsters in the jungle unless you have specifically targeted them? Annoying when you run by and your ult strikes them so they follow.

Mitey Oosik

08-15-2012

say what
page 50?

Critmaster Garen

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerGymSox View Post
Can you guys patch Blitzcrank's ultimate so it doesn't attack monsters in the jungle unless you have specifically targeted them? Annoying when you run by and your ult strikes them so they follow.
same problem with sunfire cape. thats why people have been asking for a on/off toggle as active on the item for the aura.

its also really hard to push a creepwave into the enemy turret and still cs without drawing turret aggression, with a sunfire cape. i can imagine its the same problem with blitz ult.

Kekor94

08-15-2012

Ok so when is the Kat nerf coming out?

KillerGymSox

08-15-2012

LOL After patch I can't use garen's taunts or dances or anything using Shift + number