Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account Management for the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkor

Recruiter

08-28-2012

When I go to the website I cant find the PvP.net bar. All I see is sign up and download, also.

nNeL

08-29-2012

Quote:
Arrietti:
So I tried to retrieve my password. Got the email in my account but the link took me to a black page labeled "sandworm". Because the emails said "If the link does not work resubmit" I did this a couple of times...ok 4 b.c im definably insane. what am I doing wrong?

also happens to me.... tried using chrome and firefox

TheJudeminator

08-30-2012

When I try to change password from my PBE account, I ask for the mail, then, when I open the link on the mail, it won't work (it doesnt load the form in the webpage), so, i cant recover my password... Help

Bjorn248

08-31-2012

I am also having the aforementioned password recovery bug. I just get an empty screen, I've tried all the browsers I have installed on my computer. This is all I see:

*******http://i.imgur.com/e13k7.png********

Bjorn248

08-31-2012

I am also experiencing the aforementioned bug when trying to recover my PBE password. I have tried every browser installed on my computer, and all I see is the following page.

EDIT: well...apparently the forum is bugging out to make me double post as well -.-

bigman218

09-02-2012

im not level 30 and ive played 2 games ive logged in and out it wont work how do u become level 30?

Deathacures

Recruiter

09-02-2012

That's great and all but you should work on fixing the downloader please! Over 99% of the people who download it nowadays have to go searching through everybody's comments and posts on other sites and don't get a result! Please work on fixing your downloader! This isn't my PBE account, I know, but just look at your stuff and fix it and when you do. Can you put it up for download for 3 days after that?
~Thanks, Deathacures

KevinSasukeLe

09-02-2012

I downloaded the PBE then my real League of Legends doesnt work any more, can somebody please tell me why? And when i try to download the real League of Legends again i press the minimize bar and the download disappears and when I download it for a 3rd time it says that it is downloading. Please help a fellow soummoner and please give me a legit answer, if this doesnt work then I will quit this game for good

Moose McDonald

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Quote:
Bjorn248:
I am also having the aforementioned password recovery bug. I just get an empty screen, I've tried all the browsers I have installed on my computer. This is all I see:

I got the same earlier today and am now getting a 500 internal server error

exzor

09-14-2012

Interesting, I've not had the need of support, but thankyou for implementing it! I'm sure I'll need it at some point in time.