Season Two European Regionals Site Now Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDieM

08-16-2012

Link?

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Wow, who told Rivington he could cast? They lied. I don't know if he's just tired or what, but his mealy-mouthed, beat-around-the-bush, redundancy drove me up a wall. And what's with treating viewers like idiots? You can explain stuff organically without taking me out of the game and sitting me down for a lesson. Lane freezing, okay, that's a high level mechanic, but vision? They were explaining vision and the idea of clearing wards. And steroids, urgh. If you can't pick up on those with some camera shots and a few keywords, why are you watching a LoL tournament? >:| I literally fist-pumped when I saw Joe Miller for the seond set. BBBILY is cool too, but Joe's the star.

alsciaukat

08-16-2012

Twitch.tv stream unwatchable.

Mike007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

To the live stream

ExordiaS

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
The Season Two European Regionals site is now live! Eight of the top European teams will battle for dominance in the European Regionals at Gamescom, with the top three teams advancing to the World Championship in Los Angeles, California. Donít miss a second of the action in Cologne, Germany from August 16th through 19th!

The European Regionals summoned Moscow 5, CLG EU, SK Gaming, FnaticRC, Curse EU, Acer, Alternate, and EloHell.net, the top teams from the Challenger Circuit Standings, to compete for $150,000 in prizes. Livestreams of each match will be cast by Rivington and Phreak, giving you the expert play-by-play.
Hereís a breakdown of the Circuit Point totals heading into Gamescom.

1. Moscow Five (1400)
2. Counter Logic Gaming Europe (650)
3. SK Gaming (435)
4. FnaticRaidCall (385)
5. Curse Europe (200)
6. Acer (100)
7. Alternate (75)
8. EloHell.net (50)

You donít have to be in Germany to catch the European Regional Finals, so keep an eye on our event [URL2="http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-eu-regionals"]site[/URL2] for all the details.

@Riot Question: Does that mean that whoever get 3rd place tomorrow will go to the S2 Championship? Or the TOP 3 TEAMS WITH THE MOST CIRCUIT POINTS OVERALL advance to S2 championship?