Rune of Destruction!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jadelert

08-14-2012

Heya!!

i have been looking on the forum about those rune to find out if they are usefull ( by that i mean if they really worth more than full AR P ou MR p ) does it really make a huge differance on charactere like teemo, kayle, akali?? or there is better rune?

i wish to have some explanation and some tip about it plz

thanks in advance

seredhras

08-14-2012

You are almost as good off splitting your runes
Assuming you go marks and quints for penetration
AR P marks and MR P quints gives you 99.6% of the AR P and 76.8% of the MR P from both marks and quints of destruction
going MR P marks and AR P quints gives you 100.4% of the MR P and 66.6% of the AR P from both marks and quints of destruction
I didn't do all permutations of marks and quints (but I did a couple others) but it seems like if you try to keep them similar to the ratios in runes of destruction you get 83-88% of the penetration for 50% if the cost. The best ratio I found is with AR P marks and MR P quints (obviously destruction is better but much more expensive; you could buy a 6300 ip champion with the difference in IP)

Another thing to consider is that sorcerer's shoes give better MR P than marks and quints of insight and are an option for man.y builds. If you plan on getting void staff or last whisper get the runes for the one you don't get and not runes of destruction since they make the corresponding % pen worth less so you would be better served getting flat penetration of one and percent of the other than some flat penetration of both and percent of one

Or at least that is how i see it

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Current itemization favors stacking either magic or physical damage, even on champions who deal a combination of both types of damage.