Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wriggles on Tryndamere? yes or no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glenn Quagmire

08-14-2012

hi i just wanted to know whether building wriggles lantern on tryndamere is a good choice or not? it gives armor,AD.lifesteal for 1600 and also a 20% chance to nuke minions which i think fits extremely well with tryndamere. But some people are telling me not to build it because it delays real dmg but i think the extra sustain, AD,armor, and clear time just is too much to give up for some dmg. Please tell me whether i should build it or not because i cant choose given the fact some people tell me build it and some say do not build it. i tend to do alot better when i do build it but it could be just luck.Thanks!

TeknoWizard

08-14-2012

If it works well for you, then do it.

Cursed Noob

08-14-2012

No.

Kemos

08-14-2012

Build it early game but sell it late game for a better item.

Epsilon2012

08-14-2012

Jungle=Yes
-Better for securing buffs and dragon/baron...and gives life steal...

Top Lane=Situational
-If your lane opponent is heavy AD then it works...

TheDan912

08-14-2012

Situational item for an AD bruiser solo top; I will use it if I'm losing my lane and need it for earlier mid-game sustain rather than save gold to build for a late game item like a bloodthirster.

It's also good because of the free wards

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

3 dorans and a cloth armor would be a better investment for around 1600, you don't really need armor on trynd because if you're rolling with exhaust/ignite like you should be you will be able to perma slow with w and exhaust.

sugarcrotch

08-14-2012

yes its a great early game item for cheap and allows you to ward also ghost/ignite is better than exhaust/ignite since tryn already has a build in slow ad reduction

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

Quote:
zephyrguy:
ghost/ignite is better than exhaust/ignite since tryn already has a build in slow ad reduction

Ghost is a selfish summoner perk, Exhaust will help the team. Upgraded exhaust will slow, lower attack damage, armor, and mr, which makes focusing adc's that much easier. Just time your w after the exhaust or before.

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

Quote:
Phuck Yhu:
3 dorans and a cloth armor would be a better investment for around 1600, you don't really need armor on trynd because if you're rolling with exhaust/ignite like you should be you will be able to perma slow with w and exhaust.

I wouldn't say better investment because it really isn't. You're going to end up selling the Dorans for half the price they were bought at, which is about 712g. Not a lot huh? This also doesn't cover the cost of the free ward every 3 minutes.