Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlzLeaveMeBe

Recruiter

08-14-2012

this champ is so cool

Silverling

08-14-2012

I....

I am suddenly reminded of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vi5bfPZ60 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vi5bfPZ60)

Kreshno

08-14-2012

This is the fastest sneak peak and reveal of a champion - both on the same day and it happened in less than a day.

Consigliere

08-14-2012

The monster must be Cho'Gath and here's why:
First of all it said he was big which is definitely Cho.
Secondly it said he has scythes which Cho has for his top set of arms.
Thirdly is says he devours everything in it's path which is how they describe his ult Feast.
"Devours a target nearby enemy unit dealing true damage. Feast always deals 1000 true damage to minions and monsters. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath grows and gains extra health and attack range. This effect stacks up to 6 times and Cho'Gath loses half his stacks rounded up upon death."
Lastly, it says he was an Alien and clearly out of place in this world.

Popemobile

08-14-2012

He or it kinda reminds me of voli bear and udyr

Archparagon

08-14-2012

Alien = Cho gath

Alien=It bore huge scything claws and devoured any animal that strayed across its path

Cho ult=Feast - Devours an enemy unit, dealing a high amount of damage that ignores magic resist. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath grows, gaining maximum health (maximum 6 stacks). Cho'Gath loses up to 3 stacks upon death.
Deals 300/475/650 (+0.7) true damage to target champion, or 1000 true damage to target minion (ignores resists).
If the target is killed by Feast, Cho'Gath grows, gaining 90/120/150 maximum health (maximum 6 stacks). Cho'Gath loses up to 3 stacks upon death.
Cost
100 Mana
Range

Huge Schythes

Wulfy

Recruiter

08-14-2012

lol, he got raped by cho'gath. Awesome.

down4zero

08-14-2012

This champion name has been combined by the old champions......gaREN+veiGAR.............LOL....ill buy this champ

Thanias1

08-14-2012

meh. Bored. This guy seems like a rip off of those lion people from Magic: The Gathering. At least, the artistic design to be honest. Sorry Riot, not impressed with this one.

Mace2Facer

08-14-2012

I can see this champ being something interesting to play, but some of his abilities don't make much sense when compared to his theme. A roar that heals? I don't know about that, but I'd think it causing fear instead would be more appropriate. Still, looks fun.