Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

08-15-2012

Personally think the 'monster' Rengar is hunting is a future monster champion that we're supposed to be seeing.

Just my two cents.

IlCapitano17

08-15-2012

op...

Bonzai Casanova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

better than expected

GrandMasterJace

08-15-2012

When are they going to make Leo the Lion without screwing up the champion? they should have have his passive as dealing extra damage with normal attacks, when attacked deals back 5-10-15-20-25% as magic damage, he can also shield himself in a barrier of fire(firewall) upping his defense for magical damage and dealing damage when opponents physically in touch with him, He can also charge leaving lava behind his trails and bite down on his enemy stunning them for 3seconds and opponents that walk on the lava are slowed down. His ultimate would be constellation: Leaving a large radius ablaze his attack speed, attack damage, speed, is increased and opponents that are in the radius are dealt with extra damage.

Senpai spare me

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmgore View Post
Is the monster that took Rengar's eye Cho'Gath?
I think it was Skarner.

Koros88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandoraIsALady View Post
Is he only capable of having 5 Ferocity at one time? or is it out of 100? I was unclear on this.
He can only have 5 point of ferocity at a time which powers his next ability, then after using a powered ability you can work up to 5 ferocity again. Ferocity does not decay over time like fury does

xXS27Xx

08-15-2012

There better be a special interaction with chogath lol

Maki7

Recruiter

08-15-2012

look read the lore and you know its cho'gath and plus play this champ first he isnt that op if u can counter him right a good amount of the champs can counter him because some might build ad carry but isnt the smart move he would be using renekton's build ad bruiser but that doesnt mean he'll be op so read all of his stuff before so say anything about and i would know because i've played him yesterday and can lose in team fights so dont cmoplain that he is op before testing him out can have some potention early game but best late but

JimboAinzley

08-15-2012

When I see his hair and his ultimate, I can't help but think of the Predators movie sequel!

Maki7

Recruiter

08-15-2012

look read the lore and you know its cho'gath and plus play this champ first, he isnt that op because you can counter him with a good amount of the champs can because some might build ad carry but isnt the smart move he would be using renekton's build ad bruiser but that doesnt mean he'll be op so read all of his stuff before so say anything about and i would know because i've played him yesterday and can lose in team fights so dont complain that he is op before testing him out can have some potention early game but best late but