Who Lives in the Shanty Houses @Summoner's Rift?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

09-13-2010

If you look beyond the edge of Summoner's Rift, there are little shacks that overlook the field of combat. Are these the homes of the natives of the jungle? Are these observation decks to observe the combat? I've always been curious.

Masonry

09-13-2010

I imagine its like the old man from the movie UP.

League Official: Please listen to reason sir. This area is full of magical energies and with the nexus close by we plan to turn this place into a battle field. We are offering you over a fair price for your house.

Old Guy: Never Never Never will I move from this house while I still draw breath. I know my rights and don't you think of trying any funny business to try and force me off my land. I got me a dog with a talking collar and he will put a stop to any shenanigans you try to pull.

Talking Dog: That man looks nice I wish to lick him.

Old Guy: Shut up you silly dog. He may not seem it be he can be vicious if I tell him to. Now good day and get off my lawn. (Slams door in League Official's face)

League Official: Sigh guess we will just make the battle field slightly to the other side of our plans.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Mexicans live there. When the battle is over who do you think drags all the corpses off the field and repairs the turrets, inhibitors, and nexus you destroyed?