Hey, I'm the AD Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helping Hands

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MissPwnage View Post
You fellow summoner are one ignorant being that has no signs of common sense what so ever. That was ALL you were worth of and all you deserved. Tournaments? Yup you're below 1200 Elo shows how active you are in tournaments. Pro play? Being better than us?? You don't even know what does supporting mean, I checked your profile, your Lulu builds are sad, your stats are WRONG, 8-1-16. Don't you think your Adc or anyone else might have needed those 8 kills??? A support or a tank dies and sacrifices him/herself for the team to win team fights that 0/8 Janna was me, and that 0/8 Janna had a 16/0/0/ Cait with a triple kill at 4mins mark. Grasp the real meaning of a role before talking big and blabbering about it.
this exactly. i can think of a game i just played yesterday where my ashe would have eaten every single naut/blitz hook if it werent for me in lane phase. me playing alistar, i would turn it around..eat the hook for her as i step infront, and knock blitz into my turret to secure a kill, or atleast die myself rather then giving the opposing team her killstreak. its plays where you go elbows deep, and not playing like a ****** that makes your 1200 turn into 1700+ as a support.

Treza

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I'm sorry, I guess I hold myself to a higher standard than you. I guess I go all of lane phase without dying because I'm bad at the game?

I have lost too many games because of supports and tanks going, "It's my job to die". Hell no. It's not your job to die unless I get an ace out of it. You got ganked? Learn to ward. If you're past river with no vision, you're doing it wrong. They keep dying, their carries get fed, and I have to pick up the slack. I want games like in the tournaments where we go 10-15 minutes without seeing a single death because of careful, cautious, and good play.

Bot lane is a war of attrition. Stop playing it like you're using blitzkrieg. It doesn't work unless the enemy is dumb enough to let you capitalize on it and if so, then by all means, capitalize on your foe's stupidity. But don't you dare trade. Supports are smart enough to let the carry get the last hit, and I'd rather you farm for 5 more minutes than you trade with their AD and lose out on exp and farm. Not to mention trades are too risky because you run the risk of their carry not dying.

Playing the game safely and smartly is better than rushing for kills.
http://www.lolking.net/search?name=M...arrior&x=0&y=0
lmao... youre a joke. hold yourself to a higher standard? youve got more losses than wins, your elo is unranked and your magical "k/d ratio" is NEGATIVE

dumbass

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2012

My KDA is about 2.5-3:1 (In case you didn't know, KDA is ((K+A)/D))) Naturally, because I mostly play support I will have more assists than kills.
My Solo Queue ranked is actually +10 (178:168)

I can't help it that my Lulu carries so hard. My Lulu builds are actually taken from Xpecial's support guide.

Treza

08-18-2012

watch out we got a badass over here
ur a noob

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
watch out we got a badass over here
ur a noob
Unranked and you haven't even played 100 games. Get outta here. I hope to see you in Season 2 because I won't be able to in Season 3.

Treza

08-18-2012

watch out guys we got a badass over here

iRukia

08-22-2012

Quote:
My KDA is about 2.5-3:1 (In case you didn't know, KDA is ((K+A)/D))) Naturally, because I mostly play support I will have more assists than kills.
My Solo Queue ranked is actually +10 (178:168)

I can't help it that my Lulu carries so hard. My Lulu builds are actually taken from Xpecial's support guide.
ER MAH GERD. His guy is SO pro that he can't figure out a build by himself and blindly follows Xpecial's build, Well derp brah you're not Xpecial, your team is not TSM and you're not versus Moscow5. Snap out of it dude you're doing it all wrong, Like I said:
You're bad
Your build is bad
Your game play is bad
You should feel bad

Jimboob

08-22-2012

Quote:
Actually, 0/8/12 Janna is feeding. If you're not getting at least a 2:1 return on your deaths, you're feeding. But I like to keep my average at about 3:1
Are you kidding me. Supports die because they want the carry to get fed. So you're basically saying that getting a kill is more important that supporting your team.