Hey, I'm the AD Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRukia

08-15-2012

Hey I'm the AD carry
I fail at last hitting and walk into skill shots. I continue derping and tunnel vision a low healthed support when his/her AD carry is shooting me to the face with ease. I get ganked by all the lanes just because I wanted to CS. What should I do hmm?? Yup I blame the support cause that's what an AD carry does.
Hey I'm the AP Mid
Just like my fellow AD carry I fail at last hitting, walk into skill shots and blame the lag or my mouse for it. MIA? What is Mia?? I mean come on my team should have map awareness why should I tell them my opponent is missing when they see them not being in my lane. Counter gank? Sure no problem I walk into some already lost team fight and die like a total ******. What was that?? Do we have a support? Yup let's blame the support cause for some reason not warding my lane like an airplane landing lane made me lose.
Hey I'm the Jungler.
I fail at ganking, I die to golems all day every day 24/7. I fail gank and feed your lane like a sir. I do not know what to build and I don't give a wuffle about giving my mid the blue or counter jungling cause I'm a pro like that but SOMEHOW my support has to be blamed for this cause he wasn't there to shield/heal me when I went in for a 1v3. I mean wtf support L2P noob.
Hey I'm the Solo top.
Well as a solo top I ignore the cs and focus on harassing, I over push and get ganked. I continue to feed my lane and decide to move to other lanes cause that's what a solo top is supposed to do and then again my support HAS to get reported cause he feeds. I mean COME ON that 0/8/12 Janna HAS to be feeding man. No kills no CS man.
Hello there I'm the support and not a single fawk is given about all this bullshizzles I'm awesome and I can't be a$$ed to give a single fawk about losers like you

^ That's what I came up with after I saw this post. Including my experience as a support in many games.

Armed Weasel

08-15-2012

Play Talon support. Every time your adc ignores you pinging the enemy jungler, you rejoice because you're about to get some farm.

KnightxSScarlett

08-15-2012

Actually, 0/8/12 Janna is feeding. If you're not getting at least a 2:1 return on your deaths, you're feeding. But I like to keep my average at about 3:1

AlphariusRising

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Actually, 0/8/12 Janna is feeding. If you're not getting at least a 2:1 return on your deaths, you're feeding. But I like to keep my average at about 3:1
KDA means absolutely nothing if you're playing well and made each of those deaths count.
Just because nobody got a kill off you dying doesn't mean it didn't mean something. Maybe your AD carry zoned out for a second and you sacrificed yourself so he could live through a jungler gank and keep his spree. Maybe you're 0/8/12 but your carry is 2/9/0, at least you're contributing to the team. Maybe you're 0/8/12 and your carry is 12/0/0, because you tanked tower just long enough to get him that double kill or whatever. getting him that fed is way worth getting whoever else a few kills.

KnightxSScarlett

08-15-2012

It's just not a good return. Don't die if you're not getting a double or more out of it, and dying 8 times with 12 assists IS NOT getting a double out of it.

AlphariusRising

08-15-2012

Quote:
It's just not a good return. Don't die if you're not getting a double or more out of it, and dying 8 times with 12 assists IS NOT getting a double out of it.
Sometimes,

Get this,

Sometimes, you don't actually get to choose when to die.
Heck, sometimes you'll die, but none of the enemy will die! It's crazy I know, but trust me, I actually played the game once, it totally happened!
And sometimes, you'll die to secure a kill, and won't get an assist! Like if you're tanking tower while your carry and the jungler go in, but your stuff is on cooldown or whatever.

The point being that if you die to save your carry, it's worth it. If you die to get your carry a kill that he wouldn't have otherwise gotten, it's not necessarily advantageous, but it's not bad either. It's even, unless their support got the kill, or your carry killed their carry, in which case it was to your advantage, because a fed support means very little, and if their carry is dead yours can get ahead in CS.

There's a LOT of very important information that KDA does not reveal, which is why you can't tell how well someone did by KDA, except in extreme cases like 0/10/0 or 30/2/15 where it's obvious they're feeding or feasting.

Unless the 0/10/0 guy is winning his lane by 200 CS, in which case, fair play to him, I don't know how he managed it, but good job.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

sometimes it's worth getting executed by the dragon if your team can secure it
sometimes it's worth dying to enemy turrets if it can prevent them from getting a kill or assist

if you're scared of dying because it ruins your kd ratio, you're scared of winning the game
if you're scared of dying because it gives the enemy gold, you're scared for the right reason

KnightxSScarlett

08-17-2012

I'm sorry, I guess I hold myself to a higher standard than you. I guess I go all of lane phase without dying because I'm bad at the game?

I have lost too many games because of supports and tanks going, "It's my job to die". Hell no. It's not your job to die unless I get an ace out of it. You got ganked? Learn to ward. If you're past river with no vision, you're doing it wrong. They keep dying, their carries get fed, and I have to pick up the slack. I want games like in the tournaments where we go 10-15 minutes without seeing a single death because of careful, cautious, and good play.

Bot lane is a war of attrition. Stop playing it like you're using blitzkrieg. It doesn't work unless the enemy is dumb enough to let you capitalize on it and if so, then by all means, capitalize on your foe's stupidity. But don't you dare trade. Supports are smart enough to let the carry get the last hit, and I'd rather you farm for 5 more minutes than you trade with their AD and lose out on exp and farm. Not to mention trades are too risky because you run the risk of their carry not dying.

Playing the game safely and smartly is better than rushing for kills.

iRukia

08-18-2012

Quote:
I'm sorry, I guess I hold myself to a higher standard than you. I guess I go all of lane phase without dying because I'm bad at the game?

I have lost too many games because of supports and tanks going, "It's my job to die". Hell no. It's not your job to die unless I get an ace out of it. You got ganked? Learn to ward. If you're past river with no vision, you're doing it wrong. They keep dying, their carries get fed, and I have to pick up the slack. I want games like in the tournaments where we go 10-15 minutes without seeing a single death because of careful, cautious, and good play.

Bot lane is a war of attrition. Stop playing it like you're using blitzkrieg. It doesn't work unless the enemy is dumb enough to let you capitalize on it and if so, then by all means, capitalize on your foe's stupidity. But don't you dare trade. Supports are smart enough to let the carry get the last hit, and I'd rather you farm for 5 more minutes than you trade with their AD and lose out on exp and farm. Not to mention trades are too risky because you run the risk of their carry not dying.

Playing the game safely and smartly is better than rushing for kills.
You fellow summoner are one ignorant being that has no signs of common sense what so ever. That was ALL you were worth of and all you deserved. Tournaments? Yup you're below 1200 Elo shows how active you are in tournaments. Pro play? Being better than us?? You don't even know what does supporting mean, I checked your profile, your Lulu builds are sad, your stats are WRONG, 8-1-16. Don't you think your Adc or anyone else might have needed those 8 kills??? A support or a tank dies and sacrifices him/herself for the team to win team fights that 0/8 Janna was me, and that 0/8 Janna had a 16/0/0/ Cait with a triple kill at 4mins mark. Grasp the real meaning of a role before talking big and blabbering about it.

Nen Ragehard

08-18-2012

They're the heroes the league deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So we'll blame them, because they can take it. Because they're not our heroes. They're silent guardians; watchful protectors.